Whats going on?

Discussion for Bani's Pub mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

no all i was meaning was that they released without any prior notice, as in the context of the whole thread sum1 was asking when it will be released (.: me telling that person there wont be a date given out, or a progress report).

i think u ppl need to buy an english phrase book, as obviously there is a mixup in translation using a dictionary. (phrases are not taken literally, and thats where alot of ppl in this thread r getting mistaken).
UK Elite Guard
#ukeg on Quakenet
www.ukeliteguard.co.uk
Est. Jan 2002
ReyalP

Post by ReyalP »

>>steven! wrote: i think u ppl need to buy an english phrase book, as obviously there is a mixup in translation using a dictionary. (phrases are not taken literally, and thats where alot of ppl in this thread r getting mistaken).
Or maybe, if you want to be understood, you should clearly write what you mean, instead of saying things that are completely untrue, and expecting people to divine your intended, illogical meaning.

Given your use of english in your posts, it is rather amusing that you would accuse other people of needing a phrasebook. :roll:
send lawyers, guns and money
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

instead of everyone else misunderstanding the meaning... maybe you are????
your quote implies that it was created overnight... it's a really bad analogy
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Spoofeh

Post by Spoofeh »

>>steven! wrote:no release dates where given out on the ETTV forums, before the release.
Before which release? :roll:
>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

h8 to tell u sauron but the rest of us have been using the beta version for quite sumtime now ;) check the et events.

and btw a phrasebook is not a dictionary, ty plz come again
UK Elite Guard
#ukeg on Quakenet
www.ukeliteguard.co.uk
Est. Jan 2002
bacon

Post by bacon »

>>steven! wrote:h8 to tell u sauron but the rest of us have been using the beta version for quite sumtime now ;) check the et events.
No we've been connecting to servers that have it, if it were released anybody would be able to download it. Just like etpro 3.1.5/3.1.6 haven't been released but it's been tested on some servers.
Spoofeh

Post by Spoofeh »

>>steven! wrote:h8 to tell u sauron but the rest of us have been using the beta version for quite sumtime now ;) check the et events.
:roll:

1. Bani tries to get the engine code (discussed on forums)
2. Bani gets the engine code (discussed on forums)
3. People constantly asking about progress, response is "hopefully in time for QCon" (discussed on forums)
4. Closed tests (not discussed on forums, but I did hear about them in irc)
5. First public test (discussed on forum) (I was there btw.)
6. First release (haven't happened yet)

ETTV born overnight? I don't think so.
bani wrote:Q: Can you send me ET TV? I want to test it on my server.
A: No. It's not yet ready for release to anyone. We're looking for matches, not beta test admins.
(My highlighting.)