ET Pro anticheat database update 2004-10-03 05Z

Official ET Pro announcements here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

gotenks

Post by gotenks »

just give it to admins... maybe at 1fps so your only getting one of several screens via rcon multiview option
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
HolySmokes

Post by HolySmokes »

Can you always tell via Specing someone if they are hacking? I know about the jumpy screens and all that but are there some that are undetectable via just looking? Other than the 3 headshots with the crosshair ten feet below their feet.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

HolySmokes wrote:Can you always tell via Specing someone if they are hacking? I know about the jumpy screens and all that but are there some that are undetectable via just looking? Other than the 3 headshots with the crosshair ten feet below their feet.
no you defently cant most ppl think they see hacker while it are just pro
HolySmokes

Post by HolySmokes »

=FF=im2weak4u wrote:
HolySmokes wrote:Can you always tell via Specing someone if they are hacking? I know about the jumpy screens and all that but are there some that are undetectable via just looking? Other than the 3 headshots with the crosshair ten feet below their feet.
no you defently cant most ppl think they see hacker while it are just pro
No.....I mean the opposite. Most people think pro when it may be a hacker....What I'm asking is can you always tell its a hack by watching them. Some may dismiss it cuz they dont see the jumping shaky screen and think its a good player with 47% accuracy. Are there hacks that are undetectable just by watching them...........Jeez i guess i belabored the shit out of that one.
ender-wiggin

Post by ender-wiggin »

HolySmokes wrote: Some may dismiss it cuz they dont see the jumping shaky screen and think its a good player with 47% accuracy. Are there hacks that are undetectable just by watching them...........Jeez i guess i belabored the shit out of that one.
47%? I played against two players the other night on a pub. 56% accuracy for one. I think the other 3 shot me about 7 times in a row. /clean for both. Granted mostly white names on the sever. That'll push accuracy up for anyone. I was just pubbing so I didn't care if they were cheating. I suck, so I am always "playing up" I guess.
P01nt3rX

Post by P01nt3rX »

gotenks wrote::lol: they have access to these forums too, they have "spies" here same as bani has "spies" there
Come to think about it gotenks I saw one of the potential spies on one of the cheatsites using the exact same avatar you're using! Coincidence? ;)
[G-TAP] Franco

Post by [G-TAP] Franco »

it would seem that the anticheat is not fullproof. heres a screenshot of sum1 i caught on the g-tap server, etpro anticheat said he was clean
http://www.gtap.ukshells.co.uk/francost ... 001392.png
P01nt3rX

Post by P01nt3rX »

[G-TAP] Franco wrote:it would seem that the anticheat is not fullproof. heres a screenshot of sum1 i caught on the g-tap server, etpro anticheat said he was clean
http://www.gtap.ukshells.co.uk/francost ... 001392.png
First of all he is stupid enough to propably use his real nick, second of all stupid enough to even use a wallhack and third a hack that doesn't block pb screens. It seems to me that he wanted to get caught.

So my conclusion is that he wanted to get caught and was propably nicklaming so it's propably not a bad idea to scramble his nick on the screenshot. But off course that's my opinion.
# L1F3 F@5T D13 H@RD #
[G-TAP] Franco

Post by [G-TAP] Franco »

na he was cheating i want every1 to see his nick/guid, he should have a global ban as far as im concerned. i h8 cheats,they kill the game
>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

if u want everyone to see his guid then post it on the rtcw.co.uk forums, there r alot of ppl there.

and etnation.co.uk
UK Elite Guard
#ukeg on Quakenet
www.ukeliteguard.co.uk
Est. Jan 2002

Post by Guest »

same issue on ours. Caught this one 10 days ago using a similar thing

http://www.ltcclan.com/azreal/snow.jpg

http://www.ltcclan.com/azreal/snow2.jpg
[***]PredatorX

Post by [***]PredatorX »

Lol looks very dark.
How can peeps play like that seems like very boring..
[FuN]mazza

Post by [FuN]mazza »

na he was cheating i want every1 to see his nick/guid, he should have a global ban as far as im concerned. i h8 cheats,they kill the game
If u feel so strongly about it i suggest u get ure servers streaming to psb

www.punksbusted.com

It aint perfect but works for us :wink:
-7- Slappy

Post by -7- Slappy »

=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

[***]PredatorX wrote:Lol looks very dark.
How can peeps play like that seems like very boring..
yeah u are right it totaly scews up the game wuts the fun in owning every1 if you are not even able to play the game normaly