\Pb_sleep 500 not working and Goatsounds?????

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Capcom

\Pb_sleep 500 not working and Goatsounds?????

Post by Capcom »

When I put this line,

set pb_sleep 500

in my autoexec.cfg then it just doesn't do anything, when doing exec autoexec.cfg it loads up all my other settings and binds but it does not set Pb_sleep to 500???? When I bring down my console by pressing ~ and I type \pb_sleep 500 then and only then is the setting applied. But you have to do that on each and every server you join.

Why is it that this variable cannot be assigned, what should I write in my autoexec so that it really changes the default 60sec to 500sec on every server I join.

What I find weird is that other "set" commands just work fine, no probs, stuff I have in my autoexec that just work with the set command are,

set ch_drawspeed 1
set b_drawspeed 4
set cl_maxpackets 76
set com_maxfps 76
set cg_shadows "0"

and lots more, and all just load up from the autoexec????

Also, when you knife someone, on etpro that makes the goatsound appear but how do I call up this goatsound, say for example that I would want to bind it to a vsay, how do I do this??? I know that if you do Oops you can make a vsay that says Oops when showing the text you typed, or you can do a cheer and then each time you press your bind it will show your text and do the cheer(yeehaa, yoohoo, woo, sehr gut, etc). Does this work with the goatsound as well, if so how do I call on this sound?

thnx

Example of selfmade vsay with sound,

bind b "vstr Text1"
set Text1 "vsay FTAttack Kill 'em all"

now the goatsound would maybe look something like this

bind b "vstr Text1"
set Text1 "vsay Goat Knifed your ass hehehhehehe"

?????
________
Ford Airport (Dearborn)
Last edited by Capcom on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
sneaky1

Post by sneaky1 »

pb_sleep 500 is wrong. you dont use SET for pb commands if I'm not mistaken. You need it like this:

pb_sv_sleep 500

any PB setting in your configs need to be entered as 'pb_sv_<command> <parameter>'.

I can't help you on the v sound. And you should post this in the 'BANIMOD SERVER ADMINS' forum :wink:.
Success is only gained through failure.
Come check out the new bani league at:
http://www.bani-league.com
sneaky1

Post by sneaky1 »

Oh. this link will help you understand what every PB cvar is and does:

http://www.punkbuster.com/publications/ ... m#commands
Success is only gained through failure.
Come check out the new bani league at:
http://www.bani-league.com
Capcom

Post by Capcom »

When i just enter this in the autoexec,

Pb_Sleep 500

it works;) So prob solved, now to find out how to bind the goatsound and I am set again;)
________
starcraft 2 replays
Last edited by Capcom on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
[MoB]Seany

Post by [MoB]Seany »

bind the goatsound? I dont think thats possible...thats builtin to the etpro code...its not really a command that can be binded :?
[MoB]

NetNut: "I never cheat on a FPS game, but i will use my aimbot for Minesweeper or Solitare."