old crows server question.

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Mr-Tyler

old crows server question.

Post by Mr-Tyler »

i tried to connect to the old crows 16 server last night, and once i join a team, about 30 seconds wil pass, then i will get kicked and it will say "server disconnected for an unknown reason"

could it be that /cvar 0 thing... is so what is the command to make it "0", i cant remember it because i haven't played wolf in almost a year.

btw... this also happened on the 32 instagib goldrush.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

well look in consle wut it says or midle of the screen

it can be becase of bad name or becase of some wrong client settings
basterd

Post by basterd »

Are there actullay still people playing at those oldcrows 16, 32 objective and instagib servers? Unfortunately I'm 'forced' to play on other servers (it's nice there also) but sometimes I think back about the days those servers were filled all day long.

Does that happen again when you reconnect or is it just once if you join the server? I've got the same problem sometimes but when I reconnect it doesn't do it again...
/ / / M5 Power
{SSDS}DeMo!

Post by {SSDS}DeMo! »

i'm having the same problem, maybe it's a cvar thing
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

no no1 plays on oldcrows nomoe i lao miss a bit ;D
Mr-Tyler

Post by Mr-Tyler »

im not sure if its cvar.

the punk buster thing says 0 current cvar violations.

but after a minute or too it will say connection interrupted and ill get "server disconnected for an unknown reason"
Mr-Tyler

Post by Mr-Tyler »

ok i tried to join normal oc 32 goldrush and an error message read:

You have been kcicked via PunkBuster (for 0 minutes)... Restriction: Inadequate O/S Privileges

EDIT: Nevermind problem was punkbuster related and i resolved it at the punkbuster forums.
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

perhaps u got kicked becoz the server doesnt allow good players to play wiv.... WHO?!?! :P seriously tho, i rarely ever see the original oc players on there anymore, theres some random people ive never heard of before, i had a few good games there recently, mostly coz u mr guys (original ones) hav come bak and saw more and more people joined.. there was 15 people on oc16, thats quite a first considerin the maximum amount o players that go there now are 0!!!! lol anyways, take it e z, peace out

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"