The good old days.

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Death

The good old days.

Post by Death »

I was bored today. So I took the time, 2 hours of my time that is. To search bani forums for old post that were funny to read. As I read on alot of old post, I thought how much I missed the old days of play RTCW, and ET. I missed the Budget Internet 2 server, aka B-2. I miss all the Old School I-M, {Zer0}, -[X]-, and other gaming members from so many clans. Maps like Axis Complex, or Tram. I miss the posts from =SWAT=Kenny and ph0g. There were alot of wild times on these forums, I as I sit back and see I have less and less time to play online PC game due to my busy hours. I have realized how much I miss so many cool people from my past of gaming with people from bani fourms.

So I am making a new list on here of the I do miss seeing online either here or the gaming servers. I wish them all the best in life. As for me I will still be around. If anyone cares or would like to get ahold of me send me a pm here in these fourms or e-mail me at systemzerror@yahoo.com

bani
Knifey
The Big Bad Cow
Solid Fett
=SWAT=Kenny
Imbroglio
Black Adder
WeblionX
Ph0g
SHVDKTY (ID)
Antsmarching
Gyro Gearloose
CorpseGrinder
Imbroglio
TEAMMATE-8163
alexjones8194
GRAVEYARD
Boco
Gi Fett
ZarkingFardwarks
duke'ku
-[x]- Surge
SwERvE
Cerberus =SS=
Das Biest
-[x]- badman
I-M nUbee
Bucknutz
Sexy|Beast
-[x]-foolsgold
=FF=im2weak4u
-[x]-master
Jnr_excalibur
GanjMahal
Phantomlady
gotenks
I-M StarWarsSaberGod
NESTA
{Zer0}Fern
RedNeck
{Zer0}Diamondz
-[x]-marauder
I-M BASTARD
OrgyBanana
{Zer0}ShatteredSoul
I-M kurupt
Phantom Ice
DR. MONGRE {4kU}
{Zer0}Bungles
-[x]-Texan
-[x]-crackmonkey
Maggothead
{Zer0}Eclipse
{Zer0} ShatteredSoul
-[x]-GENERAL JEDIKNIGHT
-[X]-GEN.JEDI
[MoB]BeaVis
[ZeN] BUTTERS
{Zer0}Dr.J
Samurai

All these people i have listed above I have encountered either here on bani's forums or gaming servers. And I do miss them all. Now I see how busy I am and how much time I dont have to play games anymore.

Also here are some links to some pretty funny post in the past that are worth reading again.

http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... .php?t=936

http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... php?t=1039

http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... php?t=1059

http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... php?t=1080

http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... php?t=1042

http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... php?t=1392

http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... php?t=1416

http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... php?t=1461
>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

u got imbroglio twice
UK Elite Guard
#ukeg on Quakenet
www.ukeliteguard.co.uk
Est. Jan 2002
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

wow... this is kinda scary, this is the first time in maybe two years or so that ive come bak to these forums... and this post has been put up... IT WAS MEANT TO BE!!! lol :D but yeh yor right man, jus readin thru those posts jogged my memory a bit and im thinkin... wow, i really miss that, all the coo times we used to hav, all the arguments, all the people, i miss em all. its quite amazin to think some of us are still around, i spose the nxt generation of wolf players are comin in now... and boy there a cocky bunch :lol: they count on configs and stuff but HEY i dont wanna get into that, but to the topic at hand.

yeh i remember ALL of those people death, a lot of em are still around and a lot of em arent, its a real shame, but even ones who dont play wolf anymore such as Gi Fett i still keep in contact with. i even saw imbroglio the other day at oldcrows, i still speak a lot to the zer0's and obviously as u know death i keep in touch wiv u and the phantoms, i think its real coo how close we've become, and oh i aint forgettin u -[x]- guys, i still giv my shout outs at you from time to time, its a shame we dont play on the same servers more often. i-m kurupt was always a fett but he never wore the name, the bastard, grrr :P i lost contact wiv him recently a few months ago... hope he is ok :( and as for jnr_excalibur well hes leadin the F bros along wiv me and gi now, over the 3 years ive been playin wolf for ive picked quite a few old skool players that i got along wiv... theres only 10 of us but these were the people i got along wiv very well, here they are:
Solid F (me.. duh)
Gi F (my long time bro)
Razor F (im sure u guys remember razor... used to b in x of corse)
Toro F (...been thru a fuck loada names and clans :lol: )
Xzibit F (played on the budget servers)
Liquid F (one of the many "uber soldats")
Volk F (timebomb from matrix.. went by other names as well)
Kado F (l33tn00b, used to b in x also)
Satan F (... a random fellow alcoholic such as myself that i ran into)
Excalibur F (jnr_excalibur)

i think its coo how far we've all come as well.. i mean shit i was 12/13 years old wen those topics that were posted were around!?!? im 15 now!!! and im still a psycho alcoholic! lol :lol: but also my skills hav greatly improved, i always considered myself one of the best instagib players, now i KNOW i am, hehe, but even wiv normal obj ive gotten much much better. i remember most of those topics very clearly tho, from the happy moment of tenks havin a kid, to the funny times of the 13 page argument of gi bein best player and the hoax of my "suicide", hahaha that was too funny, me and Phantom Menace (i-m starwarssabergod) still laugh about that one up till today. and well as u can see... according to ph0g i still type the same, heck ive probly gotten worse, shiza and the phantoms always giv me a hard time about my phonetic typin :lol: :lol: but HEY THATS ME! WOO!!!

but anyways i guess i better stop typin right now, theres too much i hav to say and type bout this, coz there were so many memories of the good ol days, ill finish on the note of sayin, i miss those days greatly, and as death sed, i wish all those people and many that werent mentioned the best in life, i hope they're still many who visit these forums, so for all the old skool players that are still around, contact me on msn... solidf89@hotmail.com
thats all guys, take it e z, peace out

Solid F 8)

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

well im still here and i hope to stay here some time longer

i also missed the budget internet server's my first contact whit banimod was on swat obj :P
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

lol my first contact was on i believe the oldcrows servers... someone was playing dead and someone else was being a spy... :lol: imidately jumped on the internet (and news groups) to find out how :lol:
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Death

Post by Death »

Yeah I forgot about oldcrows server also. I met people on there also.
bacon

Post by bacon »

Does anybody remember goldrush on kungfugrip? Or planting dynamite and waiting for an unsuspecting soul?
Those were the days....
Death

Post by Death »

I remember them both. Great servers/map and games...
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i also remember the fun bugs... dyno camping the war room, when you'd shoot the dyno the entire room was cleared (except 1 convenient place) great with FF-Off, the scout run over the Forward Bunker (thanks to ph0g), the playdead while holding a primed grenade bug... oh the fun. Also the 1 stab kill spies w/ no smg [man you're cheating /callvote kick gotenks].
My Website
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

yeh oldcrows as well, i only went too oldcrows as soon as the budget servers went down tho, so that was quite a few months after i started playing. i remember the time spawn shield was first bumped up by a few seconds... omg everyone on b-2 was sayin HEY THAT GUYS A CHEATER!!! hahah it was hilarious, a whole team of allies surrounded the guy and kept constantly shootin him think wtf?!!?!? and a pretty funny time also was wen Gi was a medic wiv a venom, he was one o the first people to hav done that and had everyone thinkin wot the hell, he cheats! even shiza at some point was gonna call a vote to kick him off the server coz he thought he was cheatin, hahah, was awesome.

Solid F 8)

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

I remember him getting mad a few times because "someone" stole his venom after he /killed :lol:
My Website
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

i laso remember all the noobs asking HUH how do u fly

thne u tell em to type /pilot in consoel and u realise they dont even know wut the conosle is :D
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

yeh haha that was some funny shit, "uhhhh why am i flying?!?!?", "uhhhhh where is my scope?!?!?" lolol, too funny.

gotenks

Post by gotenks »

my thing was people allways immidately accused me of cheating...
pilot: you're using a hyper jump script
spy(same team): gotenks is an enemy who keeps spawning with us and is un killable
spy(opposite team): wtf, you're using a cheat or man 1 stab kill, you cheater
co: (by ph0g) you'll never get in zer0 using that gun :lol:
My Website
CrazyGuy

Post by CrazyGuy »

Death... ever try finding them on irc.

www.mirc.com for the program.

Server: Gamesurge
Channel: #wwgn

WebloinX and dukeku are there.

Or try...

Server: Freenode
Channel: #etpro (i think thats the channel) could be wrong, though