The good old days.

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Death

Post by Death »

Yeah I have the program. Just since this is one of the places we all meet at I am sure 1 day if they still have this sight they will drop in and look.
somi

Post by somi »

you need to realise once u lose a friend online the chances ull see him ever again are very very low.
still, there are cases. i had some, with this guy i havent talked to 5 years (2 years ago)
hah.. forever addicted
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

omg, talk about reminiscing, holy crap, the classic phog 'i am god' topic was truely hilarious, i still have yet to figure out why i attacked duke'ku in that one post :/ (prolly something to do with him being in -[x]- and i had a grudge against 85% of their members), i still remember playing wayyy back when StillSpittin and i dominated the oc16 server, that is till -[x]-pain came along and spoiled our fun, all the arguements on that server used to be hilarious, towards the end when everyone knew everyone it would be soo much fun to go in there and just play and hang out, it seriously was like an irc channel that had a game going on in the background, i remember checking csports.net daily, seeing what rank i was, i may have been #1 only for a day or two but i personally knew like the top 75 ppl at one point in time, you couldn't create another server to the same magnitude of what the original oc32/16 servers were, both servers were just huge groups of friends playing, if someone we didn't know came in and started talking, odds are he got stfu'd then kicked.... there's a vote i miss, foget the mute vote, i want to another stfu vote, lmao, i remember you couldn't talk until you got unstfu'd, so it really stopped ppl from running their mouths (whether that permanent mute was intentional or not is another story)

--i could sit here for the next 5 hours and type away the babble of memories i have, but everyone has their own

it was nice playing you again solid, maybe i'll see you around again, too all the long lost(some still operating) igr clans RIP

[QC],-[x]-,I-M,{Zero},[FSB],Mr-,[MoB], JaFC, SoL, =FF=, =SWAT=, the Fetts, the Phantoms and anybody else i'm forgetting 8)
Till DEATH do us Part
vindictive

Post by vindictive »

oh man, i didnt make the list. all that ownage for nothing :(
hahaha, 8)

but seriously, those were the days man. i loved OC16 and OC32 and i loved goldrush. it's too bad it died out. thx bani and crew for the great times and great memories :D
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

Imbroglio wrote: i still have yet to figure out why i attacked duke'ku in that one post :/ (prolly something to do with him being in -[x]- and i had a grudge against 85% of their members)
he was never in x... he was in zer0... i know i recruited him, and unfortunately made him an officer :roll:

:lol:
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
bacon

Post by bacon »

Ahh the days of OC16/OC32. Those were good times :)
I still believe that mp_ice was created for the sole purpose of instagib low-grav goldrush :D
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

and tram was made for low grav instagib objective (that and to piss me off when i had a 1-11MB video card and a celery 667 [13-20fps])
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

haha, i had a celery too, a 1.0 celery, with 128 ram, and a 64 mb radeon card, the original all-in-wonder radeon, yea, i managed a steady 32fps, to be honest i didn't even realize how shitty it was running till i saw it played on a 9700pro, then i was like, wtf, this is soo much easier
Till DEATH do us Part
Death

Post by Death »

gotenks wrote:
Imbroglio wrote: i still have yet to figure out why i attacked duke'ku in that one post :/ (prolly something to do with him being in -[x]- and i had a grudge against 85% of their members)
he was never in x... he was in zer0... i know i recruited him, and unfortunately made him an officer :roll:

:lol:
Yeah good work I still remember that fight. :?
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

ehhehehehehh, yeh i get wot ya sayin there guys, the arguments were always a blast, coz the thing is we all knew each other and that shit wud never be taken seriously. hey imbro, u were brilliant on oc16 server.... but remember who else was there (points towards himself) cough cough AHEM, :lol: heheheeh, jus playin wit ya, but honestly there was some bad ass players on the oc instagib servers, and obviously even better attitude ones on the budget servers. peace

Solid F 8)

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"
hiro

Post by hiro »

Axis Complex
Ahh I love that map, especially the b2 version 8)
-[x]- badman

Post by -[x]- badman »

i remember that.

and yes Duke Ku was in -[x]- for like 2 weeks then quit.

and then the good time rolled, then all u bastages went to et :(.
are u ready to die!
bacon

Post by bacon »

-[x]- badman wrote:and then the good time rolled, then all u bastages went to et :(.
Bani made us do it! With his etpro promises and lack of banimod updates!
I'm still waiting on that bucket of oatmeal he promised....
Death

Post by Death »

-[x]- badman wrote:i remember that.

and yes Duke Ku was in -[x]- for like 2 weeks then quit.

and then the good time rolled, then all u bastages went to et :(.
I didnt know he was in X was I there at the time? I must have missed that.
SwERvE

Post by SwERvE »

I really miss complaining about badman camping in the fda on ice. That and the whole cowing thing was pretty entertaining... with over a hundred bars of gold and little coloured patches all over the map. Once in a while I check to see if anyone is still in the oldcrows servers but then usually go play ET instead. I have to agree with gotenks that the original tram with low gravity server was by far the most entertaining of them all.