Total votes: 25

Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

better make it 3000....bani wasn't mad enough when i only did 2000 :D
I am Ph0g, you are not.
Kone

get rid of the spawn points

Post by Kone »

I think that this spawn point thing sucks pretty much. I hate it when i go to a room or something and see 3 guys there, then i shoot them all but no one dies, then on of them hits me once and i die. Spawn points and spawn protection just don't belong together. U should remove the other, and if u do, i hope it is the spawn point thing. The game was much better before them.
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

listen, i see the vote, people obviously don't like the spawn points. :tut: so where do you want me to begin.......okay i start here, people aren't even playing anymore cause they think its so gay to shoot someone 8 times and they don't even die, maybe if you put something in, like once you get shot, spawn protection is removed, but this is re-god-damn-diculous. When you play against decent people, you're lucky if you hit them twice let alone three times before they hit you once. Something else to add, these spawn points are changing fighting areas, for instance in depot, i saw axis spawning on the roof above the allie flag and in the stand alone trains, its absolutely rediculous, allies couldn't even cash - AND IT WAS THEIR SPAWN AREA. By the end of that round alone, almost the enitre allie team called the game GAY and left, leaving 8 vs. 2. (and yes, for those of you that said something before- I know how to shooting the dildos so they don't spawn anyone) bringing up another point, yesterday, there was, I don't know, maybe 7 ppl in Oldcrows, and what were we doing, nope, you didn't guess it, not fighting, we were laying spawn points and crouching down on them so that it looks like a dildo going in our asses, that's right, that is what we decided IS THE ONLY GOOD PART ABOUT THESE GAY THINGS. :tut: listen the game was fine until you came out with these, if you want the commanding officer to do something, have it be something other than set spawn points, cause this is rediculous, for example why not be able to pick up the ability of say a pilot or a scout, when they die, say he can go over the spot where they got killed, hit /special1 and have that ability for 30 sec. or so, that would be interesting :thumbup: But for now, this is all i have for you bani :tut:
Till DEATH do us Part
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

here is an idea for all u people that dont like something when it is FIRST introduced.
LEAVE THE DAM SERVER!

Wholely crap give bani atleast a chance to play with a new toy b4 u rip his head off and say crap like this
Imbroglio wrote:people aren't even playing anymore cause they think its so gay to shoot someone 8 times and they don't even die, maybe if you put something in, like once you get shot, spawn protection is removed, but this is re-god-damn-diculous.
kone wrote:I think that this spawn point thing sucks pretty much.
The servers ur on are BETA servers not full releases that is why there is only a few. Bitching out loud and saying stuff sucks is wrong on a beta. BETA means it is testing! so take a deep breath next time b4 u post and maybe u wont be so negative when bani introduces something new. your thoughts are welcome but not crap that is quoted above. be thankful bani lets u try out the betas. some programers wont let u touch crap til its in full release like wolf 1.4. :P
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

since when was Oldcrows BETA?????, :jawdrop: i never knew that, seriously. I thought all the BETA testing went on on Budget Internet's, i'm pretty sure that oldcrows isn't, but if you say that it is, whatever. as for that idea, i was playing earlier, i was amazed how many people that thought it'd be cooler for the commanding officer to be able to pick up other attributes for short amounts of time, rather than setting spawn points, like i said before :wink:
Till DEATH do us Part
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote: LEAVE THE DAM SERVER
but i wasn't on the dam server, i was playing ice :lol:
Till DEATH do us Part
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

any server running the mod that has a version higher then 1.0.0 is a beta. having said that yes oldcrows runs the beta. yes =swat= servers run the beta. yes vacant and tramlot run the beta and yes budget internet runs the beta.

this is where u can check for what servers run what version. remember anything above 1.0.0 is a beta tester.

http://bani.anime.net/banimod/servers.html
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Imbroglio wrote:listen, i see the vote, people obviously don't like the spawn points
You blind? The question was "Do you think spawn points are too cheap" not "Do you like spawn points". 8 People said they DON'T think spawn points are cheap, and 8 more people said anyone who thinks spawn points are cheap must be on crack. 4 people said they were cheap.

SOOOOOO 16 people think they own, myself included, and 4 un-educated newbies think they suck :).....pay more attention!
I am Ph0g, you are not.
Kone

Post by Kone »

It's much better now when there's no spawn protection for those that spawn from a spawnpoint. Ppl just shouldn't be able to set spawn points to enemy base. That's pretty annoying.

Ps. I said that they r cheap. Why do I usually kick ass and why am I in QC if I'm a noob? :shock:
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Yep, the new version balances things out more.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

IS EVERYBODY HAPPY?
Be seeing you!
The Big Bad Cow

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

nien
Memorable Quotes:
"And i'm off like a prom dress."
"This is more fun than a dozen rubber chickens!"
"Its that time of the week again... Yep. I'm in the shower."
"Froth and awe!!!"
:moo:
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Im happy, cow should be the most excited one, hes always a CO
I am Ph0g, you are not.
Ariem

ummm, sorry to say this ph0g, but you suck.

Post by Ariem »

I just got done playing the Budget Internet Beach server and I would always spawn at sniper hill at ph0g's spawnpoint and would have to run all the way up the beach to get through the breach and up the ladder just to get killed and spawn back at sniper hill, even with the bunker flag taken by the allies.

Other note on Spawn points:
Bani, you should make it so you can't put spawn points near objectives. that way you can't spawn in ducts above the war room. Or by the bunker door.

Again Sorry to say Ph0g, but doing that spawn point by sniper hill way stupid.
°¿°
bani
Site Admin

Re: ummm, sorry to say this ph0g, but you suck.

Post by bani »

Ariem wrote:I just got done playing the Budget Internet Beach server and I would always spawn at sniper hill at ph0g's spawnpoint and would have to run all the way up the beach to get through the breach and up the ladder just to get killed and spawn back at sniper hill, even with the bunker flag taken by the allies.
select 'no deployables' as your spawn point.
Ariem wrote:Other note on Spawn points:
Bani, you should make it so you can't put spawn points near objectives. that way you can't spawn in ducts above the war room. Or by the bunker door.
you already can't.