don't care
No votes
you're on crack
36%

Total votes: 25

Ariem

Ok, just asking.

Post by Ariem »

I could make one near the ducts... (NEAR not in.) just thought it might be a good idea to bring it up. bringing up. I just got three mail in like less than 10 minutes, silly forum... And thanks for the "No destroyables", It'll help. BTW: I am going to make a post under the Requests forum in a little while I would like you to read bani, but I might not have to if i search the forum and find what I am looking for. Anyway...
°¿°
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

listen for all of you that think you're god, or PhOg, which ever it may be, and these "uneducated newbies" you talk about don't come to this forum, so with that aside, i was simply voicing an opinion, yes the newer version tones this down a great deal and that is gratifying, the only thing i don't agree about is getting points for having ppl spawn at your points, i saw a game get tied and then won, because the person spawned, they got a point and then killed someone from behind cashed and won, granted this is rare occasion, but i saw it, and still don't believe it. as for the dildos, they could be better looking, here is what many people prefer to do with them........ Image
Till DEATH do us Part
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Hey I don't think im god!

I know I am god :D
I am Ph0g, you are not.