banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index banimod / etpro / ettv forums
Bani's Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TOTAL CHAOS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index -> Banimod Servers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GRAVEYARD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: TOTAL CHAOS Reply with quote

Well should of posted this long ago. TOTAL CHAOS 67.19.67.119:27960 is a 40 player server running -FF-'s mod (ffbanifun) Anyone and everyone is welcome to stop by and frag. I know I enjoyed this mod and -FF- server was always full when it was running. Only difference is weapons fire normal and pilot is voteable(on/off) oh and no map rotation. But there is a shit load of maps on the server(custom) so check it out if you want. And if it needs rotation or anthing let me know.

Peace. GRAVE
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
=FF=im2good4u

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have fun whit our mod

but icne we got ompetitio now its time we finish our new client mod whit costumiseable huds and crosshair health colors for al crosshairs and many more stuff Very Happy

but its cool there is a server in the way ppl wanted it like slower fire rate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index -> Banimod Servers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: