In Memoriam

General news articles from etpro team

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

el barto

In Memoriam

Post by el barto »

Yesterday, March 1st, our clan member and friend Jeremy (Bota) at the age of just 26 years old, lost his long, bravely-fought battle against cancer.

Jeremy, active since 1998 in the online gaming scene, also had a major part in the development of the scene as we know it today. Alongside his active participation in the ET-asar and ET-csar projects, he was also one of the foremost etpro beta-testers.

He also worked hard to ensure the expansion of ET in the Benelux region, helping to found the Dutch Gamers League.

He was also a familiar, well-respected and well-liked participant on public servers.

For all those who knew him, we are so very sorry for your loss.
For those who never had the chance to meet this special man, perhaps your loss is even greater.
And to his family, friends and most of all, his parents who supported and cared for him through his long ordeal, we offer our deepest condolences.

Just as you will never forget him, neither will we.
It is always hardest for those who are left behind. May time heal your wounds and preserve your memories.

In honour of his memory, we have devoted a section of our site to his memoriam. If you wish to offer a note of sympathy to his parents, family, friends and acquaintances, please visit the condolence register at http://www.globalmadness.nl
Kendle

Post by Kendle »

Sad news, can't say I knew the guy but for the (insignificant) amount it's worth my condolences to his family and friends. I lost a friend last year who suffered terribly in his last months due to cancer; to quote a cliche I'd not wish that on my worst enemy.

:cry:
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

:mecry: