Moiety's ETPro server. Come play.

Discussion about specific ET servers

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Quanah_Parker

Moiety's ETPro server. Come play.

Post by Quanah_Parker »

When I first put together Moiety's ET server, it was with the intent of competing with large servers like ACI who are contructed with the sole intent of killing fun. Although I have toned down the slots from their 50 to my 40, I did put in together in hopes of drawing crowds and offering something a bit different for people who just want to play and hopefully won't have an issue with getting on.

I would like it if you would check us out. We offer 40 slots, two 10 map rotations, and both rotations vary completely from one another. They are as follows:

Rotation #1: Moiety Classic

1. Tram
2. Battery
3. Goldrush
4. Ice
5. Radar
6. Village
7. Fueldump
8. Frostbite
9. Beach
10. Oasis

And, rotation #2: Moiety Constructs

1. Venice
2. Daybreak
3. Carnage
4. Hotchkiss
5. Caen
6. Stalingrad
7. Supply Depot 2
8. Vengeance
9. Egypt
10. Temple

The server IP is: Server IP: 72.21.57.61:27960

There are a few rules. They are simple:

1. Swearing is O.k. Moiety is meant for adults. However, just typing onto the screen a series of swear words isn't the right way to express the fact that you can swear. But, saying "F**king A man...good shot a**hole." is more than O.k. by me. I'm not going to be a parent for other people.

2. We do have a "No spawn camping rule" UNTIL we get more than 14 players. Then it's every man for himself. I believe, as Sloth once said, that a "spawn camp is earned." But, for the sake of small turnouts, I ask that it wait until at least 14 players are on.

That's about it. I'm trying to round some people up for tonight. Probably start around 8 PM EST. Come check us out. I'll be runin' around and try and get more people out there.

Hope to see you there.

QP
Ragnar_40k

Post by Ragnar_40k »

Wow, 10-map campaigns with 40 slots.
The Emperor watch over you.
Quanah_Parker

Post by Quanah_Parker »

Ragnar_40k wrote:Wow, 10-map campaigns with 40 slots.
Yeah...it's a frag fest.

QP
gjrc

Post by gjrc »

i have the server added to my ASE - its always empty

:(

i want to play on it....