Prayer Time.

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

AGnoobler

No respect here!

Post by AGnoobler »

[AE]Etnies wrote:Have some respect the pope just died.. Catholic Prayer to.
Respect for the pope dieing?
Dont wanne sound harsh but it was a very old man in the final stages of his life, the old fart should have been replaced ages ago. God i hate relegion, such an eazy excuse for most to act stupid in the name of the almighty. Hey that is not making any sence..... See what's happening i cant type no more out of frastrition:twisted: or is it the fact that i need to .... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
maarten144

Post by maarten144 »

lol you got some serious problems ;) anywho i think the pope is the best example of the state of the church/christian religion in the last century...
gotenks

Re: No respect here!

Post by gotenks »

AGnoobler wrote:the old fart should have been replaced ages ago.
just out of curiosity, do you know that most popes are over 70 when they become pope and that it's a life commitment?
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
maarten144

Post by maarten144 »

jup, but still he shóuld have been replaced dont you think? They should change some of the vatican laws then.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

nope, don't think he should have... he did his job perfectly... he's supposed to show people how to live and die...
My Website
maarten144

Post by maarten144 »

well i think he should, he perhaps did some good deeds, but the last couple of years he was mess.
PincheGab

Post by PincheGab »

gotenks wrote:nope, don't think he should have... he did his job perfectly... he's supposed to show people how to live and die...
Agreed. For all the hypocrisy and injustices prerpetrated by the church throughout history, this man did as much as could possibly be done to right the wrongs (and still have a church in the end). The love and respect shown by people is well justified.
Dersaidin

Post by Dersaidin »

I havent heard of them, they must be an American or Euro clan.

Many religous wars true, but I think in them they're thinking that theyre fighting for their god.

People with THOSE religions wouldnt be playing ET for their god. Thats for ETProists :D
maarten144

Post by maarten144 »

OMG Dersaidan en gotenks, the man has indirectly murdered thousand if not millions of people. He is AGAINST condom usage in Africa:S:S:S:S:S:S:S and he is against abortion, this is the most right-winged conservative pope the church has had in many years. He could have done a lot to help solve the AIDs problem, but instead he increased it! How on earht could you say he did a perfect job, im not saying he didnt do any good things, but that was a terrible thing. And still he wont admit that the christians werent that good during WOII, only converted jews were allowed to stay in churches...
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

the catholic church has allways been against any form of birthcontrol... however they are also against premarital sex, sex outside of marriage, divorce... so if you follow the no birthcontrol because your a good catholic... you should follow the rest... if you're a hypocryt then it's your own fault.

with abortion again the catholic church has allways been against it... he is actually one of the more liberal catholic popes
My Website
mazza111

Post by mazza111 »

Pope john paul II was indeed a gr8 man, following his beliefs and trying to bring peace to the world, we may not agree with his beliefs, especially those of use who are not of the same religion, but imo a trully gr8 man has died who worked endlessly for the good of others...

BTW nice prayer at the beginning :wink:
Nail

Post by Nail »

odd topic in an EtPro forum, but well behaved
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
maarten144

Post by maarten144 »

Yeah and its so gr8 to not use birht control. We dont got any food now but hej, lets all have dozens of childrens. We have all the energy we want so lets make mooooree chilrden......The earth is having enough trouble as it is letting this people live on it, but it would be np if everyone went in a marriage and has 5 childrens, then those 5 have 5, and etc etc etc. Gr8 gr8 gr8. Perhaps this pope has done soem gr8 things bringer the muslim and jewish faith closer to the christians, but he has also made mistakes. But now that he is dead, everyone is all prayer for him :S
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

the rhythem method isn't perfect, BUT after 2-3 kids you should beable to figure it out. Oh and the food issue... there is enoug food to feed everyone in the world easily... it's just that the people who have it, overeat (and get fat) and then throw a good portion of it away...
My Website
maarten144

Post by maarten144 »

gotenks wrote:the rhythem method isn't perfect, BUT after 2-3 kids you should beable to figure it out. Oh and the food issue... there is enoug food to feed everyone in the world easily... it's just that the people who have it, overeat (and get fat) and then throw a good portion of it away...
Im not sure w0t you mean with the rhythem method isnt perfect. Is this about me or about those whom have many children. Also there míght be enough food, but there is not even enough energy to fullfil our needs now. W0t if Asia and Africa would be as prosperous as holland/usa? thén this world is doomed. and w0t does the pope say in the US, 'you guys should not be so materialistic and give more money too Africa'. Look who's talking is all i gotta say mister vatican, wealthy as a motherf