Some questions regarding Banimod.

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Vargen

Some questions regarding Banimod.

Post by Vargen »

Hello,

I am new to RTCW, went the other way. Started playing ET, and bought RTCW, to play both. :)

Thing is, how do I start the game with banimod? I have installed it, but it won't start up. Then second of all, why can't I adjust my gamma and brightness? The cvars don't work.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

well like in et to start whit a mod use +set fs_game banimod paranameter at the start up

and the gamme / brisghtness should work
tdg_sparky

Post by tdg_sparky »

Some servers in ET have their r_gamma take effect immediately upon typing it in the console. With RTCW you have to type the r_gamma command and then type /vid_restart

This restarts your video graphics and the new r_gamma value should take effect for you. If you cant get enough of r_gamma brightness, also try r_intensity and r_mapoverbrightbits.

:)
Vargen

Post by Vargen »

tdg_sparky wrote:Some servers in ET have their r_gamma take effect immediately upon typing it in the console. With RTCW you have to type the r_gamma command and then type /vid_restart

This restarts your video graphics and the new r_gamma value should take effect for you. If you cant get enough of r_gamma brightness, also try r_intensity and r_mapoverbrightbits.

:)
Thanks mate! Will try it!