ET Pro 3.2.0 Released!

Official ET Pro announcements here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

majcok

Post by majcok »

I have new patch 2.60 and etpro 3.2. And then when I am trying run host game is appearing error: ETPRO wants patch 2.60....
It fault new patch or etpro ? And how i can it fix ?

Thx
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

run etded.exe not et.exe
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Bartichello

Post by Bartichello »

yea got that problem 2 anoying thing is when i run etde it doesn't do anything... i set it to exec server.cfg where i put some settings and stuff but it still doesn't do it...
majcok

Post by majcok »

gotenks wrote:run etded.exe not et.exe
ok i did that, but i want play on host game with dedicated server: no (only me on map on my computer) and it doesn't work with new etpro :/
anyway etded.exe is closing after some minutes than run it and its only dedicated server(console)

thx
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

majcok wrote:
ok i did that, but i want play on host game with dedicated server: no (only me on map on my computer) and it doesn't work with new etpro :/
anyway etded.exe is closing after some minutes than run it and its only dedicated server(console)

thx
um... i only understood one part of that... etded is the dedicated server startup... you cannot run a listen server from it, but running a listen server (where you host and play on the same "instance") things break, and etpro doesn't allow this
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Deus

Post by Deus »

majcok wrote:

thx
it closes because of watchdog. you need to
map oasis
(ie or another map. i suggest using a server.cfg.)