Suggestions..

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Locked_On

Post by Locked_On »

You can still complain, you just don't get a notification that you can do so.
-------------------------------------
www.terminal-insanity.com
Bourne(S3K)

ICQ?

Post by Bourne(S3K) »

Hey!
Is it possible to add a little alert symbol, when someone has written in ICQ (Aim, MSN).
In Firefights I often here the ICQ Sounds and sometimes i just forget i was chatting with someone.

Bye, -(BourNe|S3K)-
Yeltzyn

Re: ICQ?

Post by Yeltzyn »

Bourne(S3K) wrote:Hey!
Is it possible to add a little alert symbol, when someone has written in ICQ (Aim, MSN).
In Firefights I often here the ICQ Sounds and sometimes i just forget i was chatting with someone.

Bye, -(BourNe|S3K)-
I don't know how, but IRC (mIRC only afaik) can paste you sth to console. So if it is possible, maybe your request could be possible.

---------------------
As mirc's scorebot can read console, do you know if someone has written a dynocounter or sth for mirc, that could /query you and send you msgs directly to et ??

* Builtin spawntimer could be usefull to count dynamite, but i dont realy think someone is using it for such thing.
Bourne(S3K)

Post by Bourne(S3K) »

Hey Guys!

I dont know if its a good idea, but ETPro is the most played mod on public servers (competiton servers anyway), but i really would like to see some features for public servers in ETPro.

Maybe you create the normal ETPro file:

etpro-3_2_1.pk3

which includes all nessesary files for cometitons, and you create a optional file like

etpro-3_2_1-Pub-1.pk3.
In this file you can add features which are more important on pubs - maybe some complain restrictions or dynacounter.
If it's possible you can cooperate with [d1p]H.Potter's etadmin_mod, which
uses the log file to modifiy the game.
Killing Sprees, improved admin levels, shortcuts - you can write "!kick <player>" into the normal chat window to kick someone. And there are also some funny thinks like !beer :) (so the players dont have to spam with clan advertising)

Bye, BourNe(S3K)
Fusen

Post by Fusen »

why not try ETPub, the whole ETPro name and description and original goal goes against what you are suggesting
________
easy vape
Last edited by Fusen on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
hiro

Post by hiro »

yeah but etpro can do it better and you know it :)

Sure, I only need my bicycle to get to corner shop, but I'd much prefer to get there in my Ferrari! ;)

mumble somethng about stupid lack of scoped covert weapon limitations...