banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index banimod / etpro / ettv forums
Bani's Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some semiadmins commands no longer working with ETPro 3.2.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index -> ET Bugs/Cheats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bombosman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Some semiadmins commands no longer working with ETPro 3.2.1 Reply with quote

We've noticed that some semiadmin commands no longer work for ETPro 3.2.1 (while others still do their job). For instance, "timelimit" gives the following log (and does nothing):

Code:

etpro semiadmin: 1 *** (level 2) command [timelimit 15:00]
unknown cmd in line '20'

Another buggy command is "nextmap" which actually only makes somekind of "match_restart" (the log shows no relevant information).

I guess it might be a problem with the "new custom semiadmin commands support" (what are the commands defined by default?).
________
[URL=http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Chrysler_Town_and_Country_(pre-1990)]CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY (PRE-1990) SPECIFICATIONS[/URL]

Last edited by Bombosman on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
bani
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the new way semiadmin works is that when a semiadmin executes command bla, etpro checks for a file bla.cfg to execute, then checks for a cvar called bla to vstr, then if neither of these exist it sends the command through to the console.

timelimit and nextmap are cvars Razz so you're getting tripped up on the second rule. i could modify the second rule so it looks for a cvar called bla.cvar instead.
Bombosman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I got the the feeling of missing something and many thanks for clarifying out this point. I hope you can make a clean solution for the "timelimit situation" (shared with any other request that needs to bypass arguments, if I understood well the problem).
________
Extreme Q

Last edited by Bombosman on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
redshadow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Some semiadmins commands no longer working with ETPro 3. Reply with quote

Bombosman wrote:
We've noticed that some semiadmin commands no longer work for ETPro 3.2.1 (while others still do their job). For instance, "timelimit" gives the following log (and does nothing):

Code:

etpro semiadmin: 1 *** (level 2) command [timelimit 15:00]
unknown cmd in line '20'

Another buggy command is "nextmap" which actually only makes somekind of "match_restart" (the log shows no relevant information).

I guess it might be a problem with the "new custom semiadmin commands support" (what are the commands defined by default?).

I gotted same problem, but only sometime Surprised
bani
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this will be fixed in the next version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index -> ET Bugs/Cheats All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: