The /kill-issue again ...

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Ramon

The /kill-issue again ...

Post by Ramon »

Hi,
as the headline says, this is about the /kill-thing, as discussed already in several threads like this one . As there was a lot of positive feedback, I thought it would be reasonable to post a seperate thread in the request-section, where I couldn't find any post related to /kill up to now.
I'd also welcome a selfkill related variable similar to ETPubs g_fear VERY much in ETPro. I've implemented that ETPub and Jaymod featured selfkill-variable g_slashkill on several servers now, but changing charge-bar on respawn when a player does /kill surely didn't do any good as far as I can say, as it constantly punished those doing /kill who were not in a fight but doing so just to do a fresh respawn. g_fear, however DID a great job in automatically punishing those wanting to deny the enemy the XP he/she deserves.
Whether this feature is implemented on a server or not is another question and the responsibility of the server administrator, however, I'd welcome the possibility to do so very much in ETPro.
Yours,
Ramon
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

wrong forum try the etpro section
Ramon

Post by Ramon »

Oops, yeah, sorry for this ....