Does phog owe his life to knifey?

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Does Ph0g owe knifey his life

Yes he was wrong!(as usual)
82%
No, he was right because of inacurate data
18%

Total votes: 11

gotenks

Post by gotenks »

but the point of this pole is that it was a double bet basically... he asked both if they were turned off and if they were, why... phog answered both by saying
I ph0g, bet my life that the poison knives were indeed turned off as a temporary solution to the problem, i only do so out of certainty.
if he put a disclaimer in it such as
if they were turned off, i bet my life that they were done as a temporary solution to the problem.
then he would have been right but as he has it phrased... he's lost
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

Actually, after I posted, I realized that the post wasn't accurate. Oops.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Gotenks, i was actualy re-stating what I thought was a fact. But i was ONLY betting on the reason for it (as opposed to betting both on the fact and the reason). And since the bet was on the reason for an event that I only thought happened because of a mis-interpretation due to knifey's poor grammar, it meant nothing :D, thus....no one lost!
I am Ph0g, you are not.
Knifey

Post by Knifey »

fog, YOU BET ON THE REASON. Your logic is right if there is only 2 reasons why it could be, however, there are many. So even if the knives were actually off, YOU LOST ON THE REASON. So, i win, give me your life.
yag si yennek
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Knifey, I bet on the reason for an event I thought took place, it is more complicated than what you make it look like. To find out that the event never actualy took place nullifies the bet all together....I get to keep my life.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

In response to zark and cows posts on the now locked forum:

Zark, we argue on the offtopic forum, so it doesn't really matter...the thing about manipulation was completely irrelevant to this...wasn't I talking about my counselor?

Cow, I take everything seriously...and I like how you said "I am trying to get him to stop", as if I had any more fault than you, wasn't I the first one to suggest we try to restrain from igniting these arguments? Ofcourse there you go again with your self-righteous scene....

Cow give it up, I am right, you are wrong, don't give me any sh**, and we can get along.
I am Ph0g, you are not.