banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index banimod / etpro / ettv forums
Bani's Discussion Forums
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ET Pro 3.2.6 beta test release 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index -> ET Pro News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
c0m4r



Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm, how i can genereate the list of only 2.60b + etpro 3.2.6 servers? Yea, yea i know, in ase, but ase hawe only 2.60 + 2.60b in ONe... and i must heandsearch :/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Spoofeh



Joined: 26 Jul 2003
Posts: 307

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

c0m4r wrote:
hm, how i can genereate the list of only 2.60b + etpro 3.2.6 servers? Yea, yea i know, in ase, but ase hawe only 2.60 + 2.60b in ONe... and i must heandsearch :/

Why do you need that? The etpro version is enough to determine which client version you need.

(You could match the entire version string from all possible 2.60b hosts + ETTV if you like playing with ASE filters...)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deej



Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Posts: 743
Location: Belgium!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoofeh wrote:
c0m4r wrote:
hm, how i can genereate the list of only 2.60b + etpro 3.2.6 servers? Yea, yea i know, in ase, but ase hawe only 2.60 + 2.60b in ONe... and i must heandsearch :/

Why do you need that? The etpro version is enough to determine which client version you need.

(You could match the entire version string from all possible 2.60b hosts + ETTV if you like playing with ASE filters...)


2.60b + ETTV = ETTV b10. You'll need to filter for ETTV binaries which have this date set: Jul 19 2006.
_________________
Our servers now run on 64 bit steroids. Point your ET to:
- Forgotten Ground StopWatch Server with occasional wolfrof 1
- Fraggle Rock ETPub Server - Mix up ET/UT & Duke Nukem
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Xeon_vl



Joined: 10 Feb 2006
Posts: 33

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so etpro 3.2.6 can run on normal 2.60 but requires the client to have 2.60b... correct?

thx for all the new features!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deus



Joined: 12 Mar 2004
Posts: 1053
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeon_vl wrote:
so etpro 3.2.6 can run on normal 2.60 but requires the client to have 2.60b... correct?


There is no reason to run it on 2.60, but i guess it can *shrug*
_________________

http://spielwelt15.monstersgame.net/?ac=vid&vid=39033566
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ouroboro



Joined: 26 Jul 2004
Posts: 662

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At some point, now that there's an ETPro version for it, all clients and servers should move to 2.60b anyway.

OT: Deus you should use BBCode in your sig because some people (like me) disable HTML and the raw code looks like, well, "poo." Razz

Here I'll even do it for you:
Code:
[url=http://www.aeternusdeus.de][img]http://www.aeternusdeus.de/gfx/banner_468x60.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.poohunter.de][img]http://www.poohunter.de/gfx/banner_468x60.gif[/img][/url]
[size=24][b][color=#000000]I[/color] [color=#FF0000]<3[/color] [color=#000000]OUROBORO[/color][/b][/size]


You might have to tweak it a little... Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deus



Joined: 12 Mar 2004
Posts: 1053
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouroboro wrote:
OT: Deus you should use BBCode in your sig because some people (like me) disable HTML and the raw code looks like, well, "poo." Razz

Here I'll even do it for you:
Code:
[url=http://www.aeternusdeus.de][img]http://www.aeternusdeus.de/gfx/banner_468x60.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.poohunter.de][img]http://www.poohunter.de/gfx/banner_468x60.gif[/img][/url]
[size=24][b][color=#000000]I[/color] [color=#FF0000]<3[/color] [color=#000000]OUROBORO[/color][/b][/size]


You might have to tweak it a little... Cool


Now the little black Frames are gone :,(
_________________

http://spielwelt15.monstersgame.net/?ac=vid&vid=39033566
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Spoofeh



Joined: 26 Jul 2003
Posts: 307

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouroboro wrote:
At some point, now that there's an ETPro version for it, all clients and servers should move to 2.60b anyway.

All servers should move to 2.60b (or ETTV) regardless of the etpro version...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ouroboro



Joined: 26 Jul 2004
Posts: 662

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoofeh wrote:
ouroboro wrote:
At some point, now that there's an ETPro version for it, all clients and servers should move to 2.60b anyway.

All servers should move to 2.60b (or ETTV) regardless of the etpro version...


Yes. And now (soon) all clients, too...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-W0kk3L-



Joined: 20 Jun 2004
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c0m4r wrote:
some servers with 3.2.6 b1 ?

edit// oops sory for duble posts, in my forum i have including posts :>


[ N e X u S ] ET 2.60b - 01 - [ETPro 3.2.6] 137.224.240.8:27960
[ N e X u S ] ET 2.60b - 02 - shuffled [ETPro 3.2.6] 137.224.240.20:27961
[ N e X u S ] ET 2.60b - 03 - [ETPro 3.2.6] 137.224.240.16:27960
[ N e X u S ] ET 2.60b - 04 - SMG only [ETPro 3.2.6] 137.224.240.21:27960
[ N e X u S ] ET 2.60b - 05 - [ETPro 3.2.6] 137.224.240.21:27961
[ N e X u S ] ET 2.60b - 06 - Stopwatch [ETPro 3.2.6] 137.224.240.21:27962

most popular are Nex03 and Nex05. Nex3et is the nr.1 ETPro server on splatterladder.
_________________
Game on at CREW-NEXUS... running more than 25 gameservers @ 100mbit! Visit: http://www.crew-nexus.net/servers for connection info!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-W0kk3L-



Joined: 20 Jun 2004
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and btw.. this version of ETPro seems to be running OK. No problems heard from anyone.
_________________
Game on at CREW-NEXUS... running more than 25 gameservers @ 100mbit! Visit: http://www.crew-nexus.net/servers for connection info!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jump3r



Joined: 18 Apr 2004
Posts: 159

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

err, and what about fixing cg_autoaction 15 messing up the cg_autoactivate, maxpackets, ..?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ReyalP



Joined: 25 Jul 2003
Posts: 1663

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jump3r wrote:
err, and what about fixing cg_autoaction 15 messing up the cg_autoactivate, maxpackets, ..?

I wasn't able to reproduce this 3.2.6b1
_________________
send lawyers, guns and money
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roadie



Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Posts: 17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReyalP wrote:
This release requires the 2.60b client. It will not work with 2.60. If you want to keep the old version around so you can play on 3.2.5 servers as well, you can just rename one of your et.exe files.


It's easier to run the latest patch selector. Once installed, you do not need more than one install of ET to play on older patched servers, the patch selector automatically allows this by selecting the files required to allow you to connect.

I have it in my downloads section on my homepage/forums at www.war-torn.com

Alternately, here's the official link for it.

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/Patch_Selector;62755

BTW, some very nice improvements in the latest etpro. I've also added it to my downloads section, and have it running on two servers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jump3r



Joined: 18 Apr 2004
Posts: 159

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReyalP wrote:
jump3r wrote:
err, and what about fixing cg_autoaction 15 messing up the cg_autoactivate, maxpackets, ..?

I wasn't able to reproduce this 3.2.6b1

i haven't tried this one @ 3.2.6, but as i said, its messy @ 3.2.5.

another thing(s) and/or feature requests:
- what about /rconauth rconpassword ? this feature seems to be unfinished. for example, "ban" doesnt work and it shows referee status (instead of rcon) in /players output, when i want to logout, i have to do /ref logout (not /rconauth logout), ...
- sometimes rcon stops working, in most cases when the server is up for a long time, and then /rconauth doesnt work too (the strange thing is, i can still login)
- add vote_allow_maprestart

sorry for my low english skillz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index -> ET Pro News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group