Question...?

Discussion for Admins of ETPro/BayonET servers.
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

K1M1

Question...?

Post by K1M1 »

Here it goes, since you've been very helpfull with my previous problems, im gonna ask if this is possible...

i was on some etpro server, and theres a message in the center of screen (for only you to see it, when you get killed) - like for exc. you get killed by enemy N00b... and there you see a message...N00b has 60hp left (or whatever the amount of hp is atm)

i was thinkin to put that on my server, so here's the question - can that be done with etpro mod or etadmin mod ?

or is it just simple config line to put in my server.cfg, or maybe some script ?

bb & tnx
SlAppY

Post by SlAppY »

Don't think that's part of ETPro... Either etadmin or lua script i think.
K1M1

Post by K1M1 »

Yea i thought so myself...

also checkin the etadmin mod, but i dont see nothin like that - that could be enabled and so on, maybe anyone of you have this link or lua script ?

checkin the wiki, also dont see nothin, coz that server is same as mine, et pro 3.2.6 and etadmin mod 0.29 so if its not in etpro lines, then etadmin mod...also checkin the web for lua script, but i dont see nothin that could help me, anyone maybe did that allready to his server, or knows how to perhaps ? maybe a short guide anywhere online ?

tnx

bb
uber-noob

Post by uber-noob »

K1M1

Post by K1M1 »

tnx alot, didnt saw that one ;)