patch 2.60b + ETPro 325/326 - integrity failures for clients

Discussion for Admins of ETPro/BayonET servers.
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Spoofeh

Post by Spoofeh »

Roadie wrote: I will say this, as it's been posted on MANY ET-related sites already. Etpro has been ruined by RealIP for his general attitude.
ReyalP is not only one of the most helpful persons in the community, he's also more tolerant than a lot of people (like you) deserve. :roll:
Pantaloons

Post by Pantaloons »

reyalP rocks and any slander = my enemy :D
www.fatalpunishers.com

[fP]Demolition Centre Too

81.169.171.73:29960
Major Zeman

Post by Major Zeman »

I have to react to this - ReyalP was helpful to me whenever I needed it. Although I'm kinda newbie in etpro world, I reckognize ReyalP as one of the most helpful people here when it comes to technical stuff around ETPRO. If you post an issue with etpro, it's probably gonna be him who replies to you form the dev team.

He might not serve it to you on a golden plate, that's true. You know what kind of crap he needs to deal with on these forums alone - if you don't I recommend to search for posts of the famous LilleBror. Also, busy people rarely have patience to explain the same thing hundredth time to a person that refuses to use the search button, and they often aren't very kind to people that come in claiming they found a secret cvar and refusing to accepts proofs that it's not there.

Maybe it's just because I'm a geek like him, but I find him helpful and not more harsh than needed. I seek information - I don't mind formulation too much. The information he gives is not a fool-proof explanation, but surely enough to understand if you combine with things you can read elsewhere.
lua > me
vendetta50

Post by vendetta50 »

Spoofeh wrote:
Roadie wrote: I will say this, as it's been posted on MANY ET-related sites already. Etpro has been ruined by RealIP for his general attitude.
ReyalP is not only one of the most helpful persons in the community, he's also more tolerant than a lot of people (like you) deserve. :roll:

Well Roadie succeeded in loosing a lot of any of the respect people had for him in the etpro community 8)

What a rude thing to say, I just love when people blame it on the other person and dont step up saying its their fault. :!: