Is there a God?

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Well..is there?

Total votes: 0

Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Or how about i strap some C4 to my kitty and tell her to walk up to bills house.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

phog you do that and billyboy will capture your cat and copyrite it as his idea and put it in every home in america
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

When every home in america goes up in flames they will all come for bill anyways.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
The Big Bad Cow

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

microsoft loses money for every Xbox they make, because there is so much stuff in there. now, think how many Xboxes are out there... thats scary that Bill Gates is willing to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars out there...
Memorable Quotes:
"And i'm off like a prom dress."
"This is more fun than a dozen rubber chickens!"
"Its that time of the week again... Yep. I'm in the shower."
"Froth and awe!!!"
:moo:
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

You can go ahead with the cat idea if you want, but try not to blow up Intel's plant, unless you absolutely HAVE to.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
Majikthise

Post by Majikthise »

Well, ok, I'd much rather see the thread go in this direction. I don't think anyone would want to hear my opinion on this "topic".

So, I'll just say, to the lovely loss of money going into xbox's... <nelson> HA! ha! </nelson>.
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Cow, they lose money selling an XBOX, but they still profit PLENTY off of the games, they never expected to make money on the console itself, but they make hella profit on the games, thats how it works.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
The Big Bad Cow

i never said they lose money from the games. but, some of the games are not produced my microsoft alone. 2nd and 3rd party companies take most of the profit.
Memorable Quotes:
"Froth and awe!!!"
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Every XBOX game says microsoft on it, every XBOX game sold makes microsoft profit, regardless of who developed it.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
The Big Bad Cow

if you read my post correctly i said...
2nd and 3rd party companies take most of the profit.
Memorable Quotes:
"Froth and awe!!!"
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

billy boy aint loosin nuttin on the x-box... he's making a mint off the periferals you can get for it, plus the fact that the original controler sux phogs goat d*ck so you go out to get the better one(generally microsloth), no gamez included, and then he rakes in money from the game producers for 1 putting the microsuck label on their product and two for pricing the system where it is so that everyone can have one
My Website
Majikthise

Post by Majikthise »

Xbox shouldn't be around much longer anyway, so it's pretty much a moot point. Microsoft really doesn't know what they're doing in this business, and won't survive much longer. Sadly, they're pretty much killing themselfs.

And yes, it's true that video game consoles don't make much of a profit at all, if any. The money comes from everything else dealing with them.
GanjMahal

Post by GanjMahal »

um.. hello? Microsoft just bought Rareware, in case you hadn't noticed. true, Microsoft may not know what the hell they're doing in the video game market, but if they fuck up they can just buy another company.

My mom thinks Microsoft will end up buying out most [or all] of the competition; and the companies that make games now will be subsidized to make software for new versions of the Xbox. Frankly, that freaks me out.
"I sure wish women would stop fucking with my head and get around to the rest of me."
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

microsloth has been buying out competition for years (note the simpsons, they even buaght homers business out.. and even homer didn't know what he did), however i don't think they will end up buing sony or nintendo... however the game producers probably. Microsoft won't leave a venture once it's started... if they didn't have all the software companies producting games for them with expanded features that "only work for xbox," they will create software themselves, or they will finially create a patch that will allow the xbox to play pc games, thus opening up their console market. Unfortunately it's gonna be hard to beat billy boy in business
My Website
GanjMahal

Post by GanjMahal »

yeah, it sure as shit will be.

But I can't resist, I'm getting an Xbox. I have to have DOA 3, Hunter the Reckoning, and Dead to Rights [yes I know its for PS2 as well, but my brother has the PS2], among other games.

Plus, RtCW is coming out for Xbox soon. I think that should be neat. even though I won't get it for Xbox fo obvious reasons.
"I sure wish women would stop fucking with my head and get around to the rest of me."