Is there a God?

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Well..is there?

Total votes: 0

Majikthise

Post by Majikthise »

They bought rare a while back, but don't really have much planned to do with it except perfect dark. And, perfect dark will not be very good anyway, considering all the good fps developers at rare already broke off and formed free radical.

And there's no way ms will buy out the competition. They already offered nintendo a few BILLLION to buy them, which they declined. And look at sony, they have plenty of ways to make money, they don't need ms's money. The xbox has the smallest fanbase of any current system by far. Not only that, but ms keeps screwing themselfs over (all the idiocy they keep pulling with mod chips), so mark my words, they won't be in the console business much longer.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

remember this was said about nintendo when america went anti-japan a few years back... the beat sega though...
and as i said i don't think they will by out the console companies, they'll buy out the game producers, or have them in their pockets
oh and if microsloth wanted to buy out nintendo or sony, they wouldn't have to resort in a joint venture acquisition... if they want they could perform a hostile takeover... expensive, but MS has the money
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
GanjMahal

Post by GanjMahal »

time will tell. Microsoft isn't going to just fall off the radar on this
"I sure wish women would stop fucking with my head and get around to the rest of me."
The Big Bad Cow

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

and to think this started from phog saying this! :lol2:
Ph0g wrote:His name is ph0g and he lives in seattle washington.

one of my friends has an xbox. it is amazing how he sticks up for it. :roll:
  • Cow: "Hey, Jake. What's going on with your Xbox?"

Jake: "Halo. It is the sweetest game ever! I still play it."

Cow: "What other good games do you have?"

Jake: "Dude, Halo is so sweet! You gotta buy an Xbox and play it!"

Cow: "Um...I'll think about it. Hey, wha other games are you gonna get?"

Jake: "Halo 2."

Cow: "Anything else?"

Jake: "Man, i cant wait for Halo 2. It will be playable online! Halo 2 will cause Nintendo and Sony to go bankrupt, cause everyone will be playing it. Also, there will be more guns, and..."

:::Backs away slowly while Jake babbles excitedly:::
pathetic, isnt it?
Memorable Quotes:
"And i'm off like a prom dress."
"This is more fun than a dozen rubber chickens!"
"Its that time of the week again... Yep. I'm in the shower."
"Froth and awe!!!"
:moo:
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Yep, what cow said pretty much sums it all up. XBOX is a great console (although i could use more buttons on the controller), but damn it needs games! XBOX would be the shiznit if it had some good games, if MS can buy the right game producers, and make a new version of XBOX and possibly release more than one or two good games for it that time (once you got atleast 15-25 good games your okay), then MS would pretty much own the homes of console gamers.

I gave up on nintendo when squaresoft left them and N64 (gayest console to date) came out. Sony is cool, but i really get annoyed waiting for their consoles to load stuff, and they are always the underdog in graphics, which is kinda sad since they had the best games.

I really doubt MS would buy out nintendo or sony, especially sony since they are a mega-industry aswell. But they don't need to, they just need good games!!!

I don't think billy would ever let MS just drop out of something they have gotten into, and if they could brake the barrier between console and PC, they would have a permanent place on the gaming market. Majik i will come back and revive this topic in a few years to prove you wrong :D.

NOTE: Don't be fooled, i don't favor the current XBOX, needs some fricken gamez!
I am Ph0g, you are not.
Der Kammisar

Post by Der Kammisar »

I'm confused!! Image

Does God own an Xbox???

ImageImage
=SWAT=DerKammisar
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Lets do some figuring:

God = Ph0g

Ph0g has an XBOX

Thus God has an XBOX

So.....yes he does!
I am Ph0g, you are not.
CorpseGrinder

Post by CorpseGrinder »

Professing to be wise they become fools!!!
I am a loser that can't handle commitment.
GanjMahal

Post by GanjMahal »

um, actullay I think Xbox has some damn fine games.. are you overlooking: Hunter:The reckoning, Fusion Frenzy [fun party game], DOA3, Spiderman, and Halo?
"I sure wish women would stop fucking with my head and get around to the rest of me."