per request: Should abortion be ILLEGAL?

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Should abortion be ILLEGAL

Yes
26%
No
74%

Total votes: 31

Ariem

Post by Ariem »

I think I am ready to get the mud...
°¿°
CarSuperfreak

Post by CarSuperfreak »

and I say again, I'll spell it this time

A-D-O-P-T-I-O-N
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

But should adoption be the only option?
CarSuperfreak

Post by CarSuperfreak »

Why shouldn't it be the only option? If you can;t support a baby or don't want it, why not bless another couple/family who maybe can't have a child?
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

Not everyone will go through with the adoption process. If you don't provide anything but adoption, again, you'll just be finding babies in dumpsters.
CarSuperfreak

Post by CarSuperfreak »

If everyone who couldnt handle a child put him/her up for adoption, you wouldnt have babies in dumpsters.
whfsdude

Post by whfsdude »

gotenks wrote:is it right for the teenage girl to leave her child in the toilet/trashcan because she doesn't want it and is too embarassed to go through adoption?

Why bring something into this world that is not going to be supported is doomed from the minute. Be it the trash can or life. Unless the teenage girl wants to be a mom the child is doomed.

We already need to kill off have the population because of over crowding. Think of the animals man. ;)
The Big Bad Cow

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

getting an abortion because of an "accident" is sick. getting an abortion because the baby has a defect is sick. any reason is completly sick and inhumane. its murder, no matter which way you look at it. no matter which stage of developement it is in, it is still a living creature, and abortion will kill it. its murder. TOO BAD IF THE MOTHER IS TOO EMBARRESED TO GO TO THE ADOPTION CENTER! she is responceable for that child and she needs to accept the consequences.
Memorable Quotes:
"And i'm off like a prom dress."
"This is more fun than a dozen rubber chickens!"
"Its that time of the week again... Yep. I'm in the shower."
"Froth and awe!!!"
:moo:
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i'm not sure about anyone else but my family celebrates my birthday, not my conception day... even though my parents know the exact day i was conceived... and i know the exact day all of my kids were conceived... when we found out my wife was pregnant with our current one we did go over the option... and i'm glad we had the freedom to do so. We chose to carry it, mainly because neither of us could do that... but again i am glad that we had that option
now the girl... you can say anything you want... if she isn't going to do adoption and doesn't want the child... for say the boyfriend brokeup with her in a very bad way when he found out she was pregnant or something... she will get rid of it... that is beyond inhumane, but it is human nature... not everyone is fully considerate even to their own child... yet later on in life they would regret leaving a baby in a dumpster much more than abortion...
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
whfsdude

Post by whfsdude »

The Big Bad Cow wrote:its murder.
But yet when that child grows up he is going to murder more than 1 which is reason for him to end up in the trash can. Murder is not just a human killing human/s.

Damn evolution :(
Shoot To Thrill
The Big Bad Cow

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

so you are saying you ought to be murdered so that you dont kill anything?

Ok! :D
Memorable Quotes:
"And i'm off like a prom dress."
"This is more fun than a dozen rubber chickens!"
"Its that time of the week again... Yep. I'm in the shower."
"Froth and awe!!!"
:moo:
CarSuperfreak

Post by CarSuperfreak »

Who are we to determine whethere or not to kill anyone? Not only is there to grand old 6th Commandment: Thou Shalt not Kill, but it is also COMPLETELY illegal.
whfsdude

Post by whfsdude »

Go right ahead but do it when I am not looking ;) tihs sneppah ;)
Shoot To Thrill
whfsdude

Post by whfsdude »

CarSuperfreak wrote:Who are we to determine whethere or not to kill anyone? Not only is there to grand old 6th Commandment: Thou Shalt not Kill, but it is also COMPLETELY illegal.

Haha, and how do you explain the Witch hunts, Ireland, Jerusalem, ect......???

And I don't get where the Churches say that animals don't have a soul. I am going to eat you cat tonight for dinner but first I am going to throw darts and him and let him run around and die.
Shoot To Thrill
CarSuperfreak

Post by CarSuperfreak »

Those who do not fear God are at war against God and His word. These people are declared enemies of God, who in turn become subject to His wrath that comes with His judgement. God rages war on those who are enemies of Him, for the purpose of blotting out evil.
Everything evil is to be destroyed "with a full-scale offensive on all fronts, but always with a full relience on the Lord, who is the only ground of victory" -Exodus 17:11-12