Personal weapons stats (not another alex request)

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Ph0g

Personal weapons stats (not another alex request)

Post by Ph0g »

Hey I don't care for recorded stats or even public stats. But what I really love is personal weapon stats that you can check on. It helps me to improve myself alot.

So bani, being the insanely cool guy you are, I thought I would ask if you could consider adding this system for the benefit of us players who like to develop our skills.

All I had in mind was a command to relay some simple weapon statistics into the console for that round. They would be the shot/hit ratios, the accuracy percentage, the amount of headshots, and the kills for each weapon that you have used. A second command to reset your own stats for that round would be helpful as well.

The stats would only be for personal use and would serve no other purpose.

So anyways bani, thought I might throw that at you, if you were interested I am sure you could use your bani magic to make my idea 10 times better :).
I am Ph0g, you are not.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

??? dont you need client side to make something for 1 person ???
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Not if it's a server command that relays the information to the console. The server knows who you are, and it can save stats for each GUID. It checks your GUID and relays the appropriate stats into your console. At the end of the round (or when you use the reset command) it flushes the stored stats for your GUID.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

hmm sounds logical