VELCROW NADES

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

WHAT DO U THINK

COOL
17%
AWESOME
22%
okay
11%
sucks
50%

Total votes: 18

alexjones8194

VELCROW NADES

Post by alexjones8194 »

WHAT DO U THINK
kenny stinks
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

TURN OFF CAPS LOCK
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

velcro wasnt introduced until the 1950's, so... no.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

bani, lmao.
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

doesnt have to be velcrow maybe magnetic :)??? I WANT STICKY NADES! lol maybe make it so spies can disarm dyno or if they take objective they dont have the mark above their head

PS BANI jet packs, tommy shotguns being able to kick nades 10 yards instagib mausers, 10 shot mausers and ppl decoys werent used in ww2. why not include velcrow lol
kenny stinks
wolfenskater

Post by wolfenskater »

i like your idea of spies taking the objective dynamite, then would the spy become a kamikazee until the fuse is up, also the idea needs a limit so the spy does not become too powerful, how about the spy start with nothing in his skill bar when he respawns after his sacrifice, and he has to wait 10 seconds before it starts to recharge
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

uhh howabout.. NO i never said he would pick up dyno :lol: :shock:
kenny stinks
ZarkingFardwarks

Post by ZarkingFardwarks »

picking up dynamite is an interesting idea, i realize that due to game limits it would make it too easy to get rid of but, normally it'd be much easier to just pick it up and move it rather than disarm. that would make an interesting spy capability, but it would work better for engineers... ie arm a dyno and carry it, drop it where needed. maybe that could be our kamikaze... an eng can special1 and light a dyno and have 30 seconds to take it someplace before it blows up

typing out my ass perhaps

-zf
[TNT]Frylock

Post by [TNT]Frylock »

what if the dyno slowed you down tremendously (like having 25 gold), that way it would be hard to move it from the obj

or, you could just try to disarm it :lol:
When life hands you lemons, throw them back.
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

thats unrealistic but would even it out but the point is in having to use engineers
kenny stinks
wolfenskater

Post by wolfenskater »

whoops, i misunderstood alex when he meant for the green ! to go away for spies, but this is turning into an interesting idea. It would be like the kami idea i thought up but way better
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Alex never seizes to amaze me with his limitless capacity for HORRIBLE ideas :D.

1. Being able to pick up objs without ! over your head is WAY too unbalanced, even more so since spies can disguise and pick up SMGs!! Think about it, you could actualy have an axis, with a thompson, and with no ! over his head just walk into the radio room and win the game....i don't think so.

2. Alex...no need for velcrow nades, its called COOK IT FIRST, then they can't escape. Besides, if someone threw an unprimed velcrow nade at me, id rip it off and throw it back at their ass, or maybe id throw it at his teammate so he lost 3 points, :D.

3. Carrying dynamite although realistic is a bit un-fair, that would require allies to gaurd the dynamite they set at ALL times.

4. Alex remember our talk about you NEVER POSTING ANOTHER IDEA EVER AGAIN....yea you should think about that, lol.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

spies r easy to see dumbass i would shoot them if they were coming to radio. r u saying u cant spot a spy with no name / LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kenny stinks
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

Good god alex. Would you just STFU for once and leave us be? I guess you've never been dead on a team that sucks and is defending the RR all by themselves, huh? They'd never even know what happened and would think that someone was cheating or something. So please, please, PLEASE, think before you post.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Alex, i could imagine that when you play everyone tries to get off the team your on, so you probably are used to playing as the only man on your team. But see its different with people like us, we have teammates to worry about, we can't leave the radio for a split second because we are afraid our teammates will let the carrier through. Spies are already considered too powerful by many, letting them carry objs without ! is insane, WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE would let them slide on by, so alex........STOP POSTING IDEAS, THEY ARE INSANE AND ARE ALSO THE VERY DEFINITION OF STUPIDITY.
I am Ph0g, you are not.