How about a Oldcrows 32 instagib OLTL server

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Would you like to see an Oldcrows 32 instagib OLTL server?

YES!!!
47%
NO
53%

Total votes: 30

XGUMBY

How about a Oldcrows 32 instagib OLTL server

Post by XGUMBY »

I have talked to several bani players who love the OLTL servers but are looking for something allitle closer to what they usally play. The current OLTL server are great...but lacking the intensity of instagib server. Others and i both believe that the making of a Oldcrows 32 instagib OLTL server would not only raise the level of skill on all instagib servers but also bring more popularity to the other less populated Oldcrow servers. I would love to hear other's opinion. To contact me you can either go through this forum or if you have AOL or intant messenger, my screen name is xgumby12. Thanks.
A man with weed is a friend indeed and a man with gold is a friend im told! YEAH BANI GOLDRUSH
sneaky1

Post by sneaky1 »

It would be pointless, however, to play and instagib OLTL (instagib says it all). People who play would rely heavily on the ability to be revived by medics. If it were and instagib server, the lives would certainly go fast.

But I vote "YES" because I would like to see Oldcrows host an OLTL server.
Success is only gained through failure.
Come check out the new bani league at:
http://www.bani-league.com
XGUMBY

Post by XGUMBY »

I see what your saying about people who rely on the service of medics but the whole point for the instagib OLTL would be to help the community of instgib players. Non-instagib OLTL servers teach you the idea of teamwork and taking better shots, but they dont help the instagib players as much as others. Where as if there was an instagib OLTL sever it would teach instagib players to use thier head and think what the other team is going to do.
A man with weed is a friend indeed and a man with gold is a friend im told! YEAH BANI GOLDRUSH
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

i would like to see 1 it would be great 8)
Please visit our site it has a brand new look

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/

please visit and join our forums if you want to stop by and hang out.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

I KNOW BUY UT2003. THAT WILL SOLVE UR NEED FOR AN INSTAGIB OLTL.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
XGUMBY

Post by XGUMBY »

My pockets are empty. I dont really like unreal, rtcw is the game for me.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

well that is the game that has instagib and oltl as default gametypes.

instagib is no more a reality of rtcw then goldrush is. they are fun modes. oltl with instagib doesnt make sense and how would it be even slighty fun? instagib requires 0 skill. it more based on luck then anything else. there are tons of factors that make instagib unbalanced and that is why it needs to stay on ULTL servers.

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

i just thought of a more retarded game then oltl instagib.

how about oltl, instagib, FF on & goldrush. that should throughly piss everyone off. u wouldnt have to worry about cowing.

XGUMBY

Post by XGUMBY »

ok well if not instagib make hit points account for more damage so it is more realistic.
PsychoSnowMan

Post by PsychoSnowMan »

LOL this is a joke right?
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

Kenny's last reply was, but for Gumby boy there...
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

gumby is completely serious i believe. i am trying to make an obsurd point.

/me thinks aloud gumby go play OLTL b4 u make retared suggestions.

-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

me thinks aloud gumby go play OLTL b4 u make retared suggestions.
don't be so rude also i have unreal 2003 i just want to see a banimod oltl server it would be a great idea seeing as the only 1 i goto is udp oltl 1.i don't go to =swat= oltl cause i don't want to be bothered by peeps i don't like or have a problem with me.so it would be great to get a banimod oltl. 8)

=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

-[x]-surge wrote:i don't go to =swat= oltl cause i don't want to be bothered by peeps i don't like or have a problem with me.so it would be great to get a banimod oltl.
you forgot to mention that you are not allowed to go there. that would be the bigger issue if you ask me. so basically you are asking bani to front a server just so that you can play since you are not allowed to play on ours?

i know why dont you and your clan dont ban together buy a server and make one of them oltl. then you could have a goldrush oltl instagib ff on.

-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

i'm not saying that cause i'm not allowed on your server only cause i'm aggreeing with my friend gumby here it would be nice to see a server.kenny you don't always have to act negative just cause the players want to voice themselves. :evil: