Is Gi Fett the BEST banimod player in the world?

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Is Fett the Best?

He's so good im too afraid to fight him
14%
He's one of the best
27%
He's just your average player
23%
I think he sucks
7%
He's so pathecticaly easy, I dont even waste my time fighting him
30%

Total votes: 44

=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

http://lad.goodnet.com/~swat/forums/viewtopic.php?t=336
Every 3 minutes we look at each server and calculate the number of points each player scored during the 3 minute period. For each player we work out how many players who rank above them on the ladder they have beaten and we raise their rank by that number. In addition at the end of each day we apply what we call “rank gravity” to all players that have not played for a while. Those who have not played for more than 7 days accelerate on each additional inactive day towards the bottom of the table.
goes by point whores not kills. usually good players on non-instagib and non-gr servers get the highest scores. i can assure u i never play instagib nor do i play gr but i am usually in top 20 and if i decided to play for an hour or 2 i get in the top 5.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Ph0g wrote:Gi Fett sucks at objective, and by sucks i mean SUCKS. Hes fast as hell on that instagib trigger....but he doesn't have any true wolfenstein skills.

Wheres the option to vote "hell no!"?
What do you mean by "True Wolfenstein skills" ? He's also good with the mp40.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

VaDeN is murder with the MP40. :shock:
basterd

Post by basterd »

I know one thing, GI FETT is damn good.
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Ain't that right Basterd? but he only kicks ass when he's playing with few people. I 'd like to see him play on a server with 64. Lets see him survive that!
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

i would like to face this gi fett 8)
Please visit our site it has a brand new look

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/

please visit and join our forums if you want to stop by and hang out.
basterd

Post by basterd »

it's quit hard to kick ass on a server with 64 people. I think nobody can survive there long
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i think i remember playing gifett... he was definately good... can't remember how good... however i noticed he slipped to #3
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

basterd wrote:it's quit hard to kick ass on a server with 64 people. I think nobody can survive there long
You should definetly try it. I play on them occasionaly and I love it. If there are no Max Lives in it, Hell yeah it's awesome! And I usually kick ass on it but the only thing the makes me mad are those ones with the Panzerfausts.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

the guy only plays instagib. he loves bi1 which is 1.33 and full of newbies. additionally how hard is it to play instagib, on tram, with ff off, all newbies, camp and just pick people off. a: not a hard at all. i just checked his score on tram and it was like 168 wtf is that?

when he steps up and plays FF on, objective, non-instagib i think i will say hes the man if he can keep his spot at the top.

bani can u have the bani gametypes separated on csports.net? it would be nice to see a separate section for instagibbers and one for goldrush people.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Majikthise

Post by Majikthise »

*sigh* Why do people think stats actually matter? You may be a good shot, but don't have the brains to look behind you while running with the docs. You may be able to panzer a whole slew of enemies, but couldn't shoot an mp40 to (litterally) save your life.

There's entirely too many factors to determine a "good" player. Are they alert? Do they watch their surroundings? Do they support the team where it needs it, and/or let the team know of a weakness (v14)? Do they know when to lay down health/ammo packs, and when NOT to? Do they know how to move quickly (sprint, strafe-jump, etc.), efficently (there's no need to waste ammo on every enemy if you can evade their sight, or let others do the killing), and intelligently (don't run into the War Room all by yourself, wait for backup, learn how to shoot with FF on, lean. etc.)?There's just too much to define a good player, that stats simply CANNOT show.
basterd

Post by basterd »

i only play on bi1, don't know other good servers and i have seen him kicking asses there. Don't know how he plays at other servers. nUbee, where is your server? i haven't seen it for a few days
ZarkingFardwarks

Post by ZarkingFardwarks »

i'll never be the top 100, i'm a terrible shot but i don't think i'm too bad at being a medic; on maps i know well i watch the team overlay to see who needs health and i go find them if i'm not the only medic in my position.
Cerberus =SS=

Post by Cerberus =SS= »

Where are all these ladders at?
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

basterd wrote:i only play on bi1, don't know other good servers and i have seen him kicking asses there. Don't know how he plays at other servers. nUbee, where is your server? i haven't seen it for a few days
I forgot to tell you I've updated to WOLF 1.41 so if you want to check it out your going to have to update too. Same Server name: I-M Public Banimod Server. To tell you the truth I like 1.41 because it has less newbies there and wayyyy more servers than on 1.33. Even if you dont like its pretty easy to go back.