banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index banimod / etpro / ettv forums
Bani's Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Gi Fett the BEST banimod player in the world?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index -> Offtopic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Fett the Best?
He's so good im too afraid to fight him
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
He's one of the best
27%
 27%  [ 12 ]
He's just your average player
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I think he sucks
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
He's so pathecticaly easy, I dont even waste my time fighting him
29%
 29%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 44

I-M nUbee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing I know but You know Kenny wants this. And sure move it to Off Topic. I seriously never thought it would last this long
gotenks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

true kenny does seem to feed off conflict... but you still shouldn't do anything JUST to get approval or start a fight with anyone

After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:
WTF wanst i on top ?
Gi Fett

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot believe this made to page 11...................................
Some one should pull the plug on this little operation!
Gi Fett

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: spam session Reply with quote

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:
Its Spammer Time!!!

Lamer

Lamer is a Warrior who appears in different guises to different people, and is therefore difficult to describe in full detail. Nonetheless, he is readily identifiable because of his mediocre wit, utter lack of insight and vacuous comment . You begin to sense Lamer's presence when you are able to anticipate the content of his messages even before reading them. Lamer actively participates in forum discourse and readily jumps into battle, but his ineffectuality renders him relatively harmless when encountered in single combat. CAUTION: Lamer's crushing dullness can enervate even the most robust Warrior, and while it is usually possible to overcome the presence of a few Lamers, enough of them banded together the can numb the liveliest forum into extinction.

duke'ku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: spam session Reply with quote

Gi Fett wrote:
=SWAT=Kenny wrote:
Its Spammer Time!!!

Lamer

Lamer is a Warrior who appears in different guises to different people, and is therefore difficult to describe in full detail. Nonetheless, he is readily identifiable because of his mediocre wit, utter lack of insight and vacuous comment . You begin to sense Lamer's presence when you are able to anticipate the content of his messages even before reading them. Lamer actively participates in forum discourse and readily jumps into battle, but his ineffectuality renders him relatively harmless when encountered in single combat. CAUTION: Lamer's crushing dullness can enervate even the most robust Warrior, and while it is usually possible to overcome the presence of a few Lamers, enough of them banded together the can numb the liveliest forum into extinction.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gotenks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh no... i forsee a grim future for this... especially for 56k'ers

After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:
WTF wanst i on top ?
=SWAT=Kenny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i am being spam quoted. do i get credit for the spam or is it deny_author_of_credit.

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Gyro Gearloose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:
i think i am being spam quoted. do i get credit for the spam or is it deny_author_of_credit.
More like deny_author_has_sanity!
duke'ku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:

That is the greatest cvar ever made. Laughing Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
-[x]-foolsgold

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: spam session Reply with quote

duke'ku wrote:
Gi Fett wrote:
=SWAT=Kenny wrote:
Its Spammer Time!!!

Lamer

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
=SWAT=Kenny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: spam session Reply with quote

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:
Its Spammer Time!!!

Lamer

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
duke'ku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: spam session Reply with quote

-[x]-foolsgold wrote:
duke'ku wrote:
Gi Fett wrote:
=SWAT=Kenny wrote:
Its Spammer Time!!!

Lamer

I-M nUbee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS ANOTHER "this is trippy..." TOPIC! We are here to see if we all agree that Gi Fett is or not the best banimod player in the world. well???
duke'ku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: spam session Reply with quote

duke'ku wrote:
-[x]-foolsgold wrote:
duke'ku wrote:
Gi Fett wrote:
=SWAT=Kenny wrote:
Its Spammer Time!!!

Lamer

Gi Fett

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: I agree Reply with quote

duke'ku wrote:
duke'ku wrote:
-[x]-foolsgold wrote:
duke'ku wrote:
Gi Fett wrote:
=SWAT=Kenny wrote:
Its Spammer Time!!!

Lamer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index -> Offtopic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: