Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

bani
Site Admin

Oldcrows Bani Objective

Post by bani »

RTCW Version 1.41
Soundpack installed
Server settings: unlagged, friendly fire, scout, spy, co, kickable grenades, accurate mauser, warmup damage, throwable ammo+medpacks, flag locking, deployable mg42
Map rotation: Beach
Axis respawn: 20 sec
Allied respawn: 15 sec
Last edited by bani on Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

think you can make a map rotate.cfg?i'm thinking beach,axis complex,depot,frostbite,and blizkreg.btw it seems to run great if it had tking on in warmup if would feel like good ol bi 2 and 3. 8)
Please visit our site it has a brand new look

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/

please visit and join our forums if you want to stop by and hang out.
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Hey I love the new Settings for this server, but could you add the callvotes for g_instagib and g_gravity and g_speed and others like that. That would make this server kick ass!!!
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

sounds like a good idea. 8)

bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

those votes always get out of hand.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

How about stfu and start_match?

And could you turn on warmup damage?
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

bani wrote:those votes always get out of hand.
Well... you could always have the Voting credits, Besides im only asking this becasue many people(like myself) miss that Tram Instagib Objective... maybe you could make a game menu for Beach Objective and Tram instagib objective with the options for low gravity and normal gravity. That would be sweet!!!
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

when oldcrows gets a cpu upgrade i may setup a lowgrav tram server. right now the cpu is rather maxxed out running 4 servers.
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

ALL RIGHT THANX BANI!!! :D :D :D
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

thanks alot bani oldcrow obj is turning out awsome.just 1 more thing weapons drops and pickups with a map rotate.cfg then it will be perfect. :P

CacoPhony

Post by CacoPhony »

Thanks Bani. This server rocks! They're right, it's starting to feel more and more like BI2... especially the warm-up TK and the decreased (improved...lol) respawn times.

Are there any plans to implement the limited artillery/airstrikes along with decreased recharging times?

Thanks again, Bani. Your mod is wonderful!

-CacoPhony
ca.coph.o.ny - harsh or discordant sound
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i miss the NO FLAME THROWERS.. flame spawn campers keep getting me, it's like they're waiting in line
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Hey and while you are disabling flamers, BE SURE TO DISABLE SPIES!! LOL those things are useless and annoying LOL
CacoPhony

Post by CacoPhony »

lol.... good point, gotenks. Forgot about how much I dislike flamers. The spawncamping is something also worth considering. I really liked how, on BI2, panzers weren't able to kill the players in the trenches who had just spawned in the forward bunker.

I happen to like the spies, on the other hand -- thought this Banimod feature was rather novel. I've seen some fellas (e.g., gotenks) who can play the role very effectively, other who need more practice at it. Lol... somehow, for me, it's always really satisfying to recognize and kill a spy. :)

Take care, folks.
-CacoPhony
ca.coph.o.ny - harsh or discordant sound
SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

This server is definately gettin better. I agree with the anti-flamers and with the shorter respawn times. The warmup time could be shorter as well. Also why aren't the new vsays (rc5 i think) working yet? The new taunts are great, wish I could use them. I dont however agree with putting the spawn protection into effect again. That had to be the most annoying running around the corner into 5 axis spawning, they can kill but can't be killed. /vsay wah :evil: I hated that. But Caco had a good point with the panzer campers killing the trench runners. I had also gotton used to spawning on the beach and running through the first row of barbed wire w/o getting hurt. All in all the server is great.