PLEASE READ THIS AND BAN HIM!!! PLEASE

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

[NSK]SugarRush

PLEASE READ THIS AND BAN HIM!!! PLEASE

Post by [NSK]SugarRush »

hey guys this is [NSK]SugarRush, the leader from nsk, there is a gay names [Specop], well no longer spec0p who is playing under my name and a guy in our clan named [NSK]G-Man, i got his slot number, he plays on oldcrows 32 goldrush with us, not the insatgib serever, it would be a great help and i would so greatly approectiate it if u guys could get him banned ASAP, he is ruining our clan, recruting people we dont want, shoving us into battle with 15 gold, he is a nusesence, here is his slot n umber......
313D3OEAOC143695F3DD00448AC39534
THANKS GUYS
=FF=im2good4u

Re: PLEASE READ THIS AND BAN HIM!!! PLEASE

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

[NSK]SugarRush wrote:here is his slot n umber......
313D3OEAOC143695F3DD00448AC39534
THANKS GUYS
1 a slot numer is useless caz it chances every time you play
2 that is his guid not slot nunmmer
alex247

Post by alex247 »

Sugar. the more proof you have the better.

Condump
Demo
Guid
Screenshots.

And maybe tell your little clan to come and post as back up. Sometimes that helps too.
[NSK]SugarRush

Post by [NSK]SugarRush »

ok, ill get my co-leader to come, tell me what i need to do for u to ban him and im right on it, let me know
{Zer0}Eclipse

Post by {Zer0}Eclipse »

alex247 wrote:Sugar. the more proof you have the better.

Condump
Demo
Guid
Screenshots.

And maybe tell your little clan to come and post as back up. Sometimes that helps too.
[NSK]SugarRush

Post by [NSK]SugarRush »

what do u want a screenshot of, him as someone of my clans name??
i have his guid, what is a condump and a demo?
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

condump is a dump of your console... show's namechanges etc /condump file.txt
a demo is a recording of the game /record filename to start it /stoprecord to end it
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
-Prospector-

Post by -Prospector- »

There is a simple way on how to ban the prick. If your running a dedicated server on one machine, you will need to set up an Rcon password in the console. To determine on how to set the Rcon password, simply put /rconpassword "anypasswordyouwant" in the console. After when that's typed, now put /rcon status, and you will see all of the client's connected IP addresses. To ban the moron's IP, type /rcon addipmask x.x.x.x
Notice that the x's represents the IP numbers. Additionally, the status will show the client's ID number, their names, and especially, their IP addresses of course. So for example, suppose my IP address is 24.126.108.147
Let's say I'm client 4. So if you want to determine how to get my IP Address, type /rcon status, and you will see my IP along with my client ID number. When you type /rcon addipmask 24.126.108.147, chances are that you can kick Prospector out of your server, and he won't able to have access to your server. Plain and simple. Remember that this is an example on how to ban. If your using Punkbuster, it will do it strictly.
System Specs: Prospector's Place, 512MB of RAM PC3200 512MB Corsair, Albatron GeForce4 Ti4600 128MB AGP 8x, Intel Pentium 4 2.4B Ghz 2.66B Ghz 533Mhz FSB, ATA133 40GB Maxtor 7200 RPM, Jetway 865GDMP 800FSB
RaY

Post by RaY »

He's talking about getting the guy banned from bani's servers :roll: :wink:.
[url=irc://irc.quaknet.org/ascend]#ascend[/url]
-Prospector-

Post by -Prospector- »

-Prospector- wrote:There is a simple way on how to ban the prick. If your running a dedicated server on one machine, you will need to set up an Rcon password in the console. To determine on how to set the Rcon password, simply put /rconpassword "anypasswordyouwant" in the console. After when that's typed, now put /rcon status, and you will see all of the client's connected IP addresses. To ban the moron's IP, type /rcon addipmask x.x.x.x
Notice that the x's represents the IP numbers. Additionally, the status will show the client's ID number, their names, and especially, their IP addresses of course. So for example, suppose my IP address is 24.126.108.147
Let's say I'm client 4. So if you want to determine how to get my IP Address, type /rcon status, and you will see my IP along with my client ID number. When you type /rcon addipmask 24.126.108.147, chances are that you can kick Prospector out of your server, and he won't able to have access to your server. Plain and simple. Remember that this is an example on how to ban. If your using Punkbuster, it will do it strictly.
You didn't read my post didn't you RaY? Read it again and you'll see what I mean.
System Specs: Prospector's Place, 512MB of RAM PC3200 512MB Corsair, Albatron GeForce4 Ti4600 128MB AGP 8x, Intel Pentium 4 2.4B Ghz 2.66B Ghz 533Mhz FSB, ATA133 40GB Maxtor 7200 RPM, Jetway 865GDMP 800FSB
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

well i'm pretty sure bani knows how to bani him, and i doubt he has access to other people's servers to ban him from there... so i don't think that post is of much use
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

-Prospector- wrote:
-Prospector- wrote:There is a simple way on how to ban the prick. If your running a dedicated server on one machine, you will need to set up an Rcon password in the console. To determine on how to set the Rcon password, simply put /rconpassword "anypasswordyouwant" in the console. After when that's typed, now put /rcon status, and you will see all of the client's connected IP addresses. To ban the moron's IP, type /rcon addipmask x.x.x.x
You didn't read my post didn't you RaY? Read it again and you'll see what I mean.
so you can use rcon on a server where you don't have access to rcon?

sweet
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

-Prospector- wrote:
Yeah... why don't you try reading sugars post again and see what he means...