I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH SPAWN CAMPERS

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

THE JUGGERNAUT

I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH SPAWN CAMPERS

Post by THE JUGGERNAUT »

YOU COULD PUT SOMETHING IN THAT IF YOU SHOOT SOMEONE FROM THE OTHER TEAM WHEN THEY HAVE THEIR SHIELD ON YOU DIE INSTAID KINDA LIKE THE SPAWNKILLER THING YOU HAVE JUST EXTENDED. THANK YOU
THE UNSTOPABLE JUGGERNAUT form marvel comics
Holdin McGroin

spawn kills

Post by Holdin McGroin »

Does anyone know why they put up a wall (invisible) in front of the bases. I used to be able to shoot the big gun from my base right into the enemy base front window in trenchtoast.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

um... there is no wall between the two, to put a wall up they'd have to edit the map
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Juggernaut:

#1 - No need for all those caps

#2 - We used to have that feature, but by popular demand it was removed.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
I-M StarWarsSaberGod

Post by I-M StarWarsSaberGod »

I just want to know why so many peeps complain about spawn camping. I know it seems unfair but part of building you RTCW skills is learning how to take those SOB's out before they shoot you. I have spawn camped before against good players and they have no prob taking me out before i even get a shot off at them. Well thats just my opinion, not trying to upset anybody. :?: :P
If you only knew the power of the dark side!
New level of force mastery<----- Jedi Lord
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

phog he posted that 5 months ago. that is b4 u signed up on the boards.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Holdin McGroin

wall

Post by Holdin McGroin »

There is too a wall, I invented a way to target the ememy pin, bunker, bunker tunnel door and the base opening. The rounds used to sail right through, now they explode in mid air like 10 yards short. It started about a month ago. What gives?
I-M StarWarsSaberGod

=SWAT=Kenny:phog he posted that 5 months ago. that is b4 u signed up on the boards.

ohhhhhhh. oops :grenade:
I-M StarWarsSaberGod

There is too a wall, I invented a way to target the ememy pin, bunker, bunker tunnel door and the base opening. The rounds used to sail right through, now they explode in mid air like 10 yards short. It started about a month ago. What gives?
Dude i have never seen anything like this. What are you talking about???
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i've personally never seen anyone beable to see across the whole map let alone beable to shoot across the whole thing... also with the spread how could you?
My Website
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

There's no "spread" on the panzerfaust, but how can you aim it at that distance?
Be seeing you!
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

Gyro Gearloose wrote:There's no "spread" on the panzerfaust, but how can you aim it at that distance?
panzerfaust? i think we're talking about the big guns, the ones that are like venoms that don't overheat
My Website
Holdin McGroin

Post by Holdin McGroin »

I can't see, I use a spotter. My friend Luiestein tells me which way to move the gun then I put a tiny piece of masking tape on the screen on a spot I can find again easily like the corner of a trench. Then when I line up the tape and the corner I'm zeroed in. I can hose down his front pin or send bullets through the bunker window any damn time I please from inside my base. I used to be able to send them right through the front opening of the nazi base but now the hit some kind of force field short of the opening. We share a house and both 'puters are in the same room so I can just turn my head and see where the bullets hit and I see it happening.
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

gotenks wrote: think we're talking about the big guns, the ones that are like venoms that don't overheat
=mg42

i doubt you were ever able to shoot all the way from one end of the map to another. once your bullets pass the fog barrier, they no longer exist. fog is not rendered from your viewpoint to the edge of a map(unless you're close to the edge of the map); there is a point where it is not possible to view any further and this point is where your shots (even panzerfaust rockets) disappear.

so if you are in trenchtoast, you cannot shoot a panzer from the axis spawn to the allied spawn..the rocket dies.

someone correct me if im wrong.. but this is what i gather from my observations.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

You're right, as long as the map is using fogclip instead of just fog, I think...