about Chili

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Chili

about Chili

Post by Chili »

im Chili, i have been playing Banimod for a good period of time but i have never taken the time to register

ok i am here b/c i was told to come here because FSB Deaths Door needs to lighten up, ok, well we went to duel and i lost(long story) and i was dissapointed u knwo cus i lost and i was playin at oc16 and death comes in.....i dont recall anything being said about our match but maybe there was i dont know......anyway he was on axis and he was just talking and is just fine, but he was standing in spawn blocking and such causing us to lose many goldrushes. Then everyone was telling he to shutup and such but he just started talking more, many people warned him politely by saying this isnt a chat room, please bequiet and such like that. well it got goin and we were all tired of it so i called a QUIET vote, not a STFU, just a simple QUIET vote to peace things up, and then apparently death told someone that he was trying to get me banned and such like that b/c i called a STFU vote b/c i lost. read the story above. thats not why. and this guy was saying abunch of stuff, a large quanity of mob poeple were there to back me.... by the way , even tho i called the vote, he does not need to aim it directly at me, b/c in order for a vote to pass u need to have a majority of the players vote F1.......well thats all i have to say and i am sorry for taking your time with this little baby fight that is nothing.....

this is not a complaint, i am just typing all this to get my story out, if he does not respond bani, forget this ever happened....im not the one with the problem...

thank you for your time,
Chili
[Mob]RushHour

Post by [Mob]RushHour »

Tis true. i have a condump to back it up if u would like to see it
#pv#deathsdoor`

Post by #pv#deathsdoor` »

lmfao

first off screeen dumps and guids help newbie
second ive played here for years
third you started the sh1t by calling me a noob then challenging me to a duel on oc32 gr which you lost you then sucked up to a few mob members which in time will be convinced be [mob]beavis and such that i am in the right. and that after sucking up you called an unjust vote and got me quietened. i do have screeners of this and dumps but as yet i have not submited them to bani (not worth his time) but basicaLLY WHAT IM SAYING IS talk to jafc,x,fsb,im,mr,fp,fun and seriously ask them of my nature then you will see that you are in the wrong you are the noob and if i had my way you would be banned but as it stands all i ask is stay out of my way you are no match @ gr for me AT THE MOMENT and if you ever become a match for me i more than welcome the challenge email me @ primalvengeance2002'YAHOO.CO.UK I REALISE SOMEONE CONTACTED YOU AND TOLD YOU TO POST HERE AND HE WAS ACTING IN MY BEST WISHES BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU ARE NEW learn respect for me and your fellow rtcw players and stop calling stupid votes if you do i and my co partners will be forced to submit your guid and bad screeners/dumps to bani. now stfu
#pv#deathsdoor`

ok rush i a have a condump of before you came on
so please submit your dump so i can submit mine

ps i used to talk to you in the forum now you are no longer x i feel no hinderence for you i supose we used to be associates now you side with chilli who was not very good to start with now after his return is basically a noob again but hey each to their own heads up for jpegs ;-)

ow well nice nowing you
Chili

Post by Chili »

let me ask a simple favor first

TYPE WITH PERIODS!!
your posts are very difficult to read with a noob with such level as myself 8)
Chili

Post by Chili »

OK DEATH ABOUT OUR SITUATION.....YEAH YEAH MY BAD IM A NOOB UR RIGHT WHATEVER BLAH BLAH JUST PLAY THE GAME AND STOP MAKING POEPLES MAD.....U SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH A PROBLEM
#pv#deathsdoor`

lmfao you seem to of changed your tune seeming as ive got screeners and dumps of you slagging me off !!!!!!! but basically you started this now either be quiet or leave i dont put full stops in my sentances as x clan will inform you as if you dont have enough breath to read thos what breath will you have left to appologise to me when your lying dead on the floor ????????? leave the fight to us newbie youve already caused hastle where none was needed
Duck

Post by Duck »

Chili don't start something you can't finish. Its apparent that deaths has the goods and you don't. Next time just follow your own advise and shutup and play. You'll be much better off.
My God...its full of stars!!!
-[x]-RushHour

Post by -[x]-RushHour »

ignore this post wrong name :!:
Last edited by -[x]-RushHour on Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[Mob]RushHour

Post by [Mob]RushHour »

First off you're right i dont have the condump of what happened before i came on. but i do know what was going down when i came on. And from what i saw you were (everytime i died, which was pretty often) i saw u in the spawn or facing a wall typing. And i dont see why you're saying me going with what i feel is right is saying that we arent friends anymore. Its not a religion, you dont have to kill relationships for it.

But i think that if you wanted to talk then you should go into spec mode and talk all you want. but you were just standing their always typing and changing your name and such( if you honeslty arent happy with ur name and u want to change colors letters, etc. do that before you enter the game so you wont cost the team goldrushes). and thats why chili quieted (hopes thats spelled right) you, cause then maybe if you couldnt say anything you would shut up and play, which you did do until you left and came back threatening to ban him. Then left and came back witha different name as if we wouldnt know it was you and threaten him even more.

/private (and Death if you want to ruin a perfectly good relationship over a disagreement over A GAME, then it seems the friendship wasnt really worhtwhile.)

I agreed to the fact that you should stop typing so much and play, but i didnt vote to kick or quiet you (i was outnumbered as evident) but at least give me some credit for that. and if you are to busy focusing on the negative to realize the positive then your views are one sided, and the situation will ne'er be handled because one person will think they are right and the other person will swear they are right. So just shut up and play the game, both of you. its meant to be fun and relaxing, and arguing isnt fun (for most ppl). So i think we should just squash the subject and move on. like duck said "shutup and play. You'll be much better off."

thats all i got to say.
Chili

Post by Chili »

haha yeah thanks for the advice duck , but i dont beleive u know what ur talking about, i lost a duel, woop d doo, that means nothing....dueling someone means absoluetly nothing, the thing that makes a person seem so good is usually the team anyway. so me losing that duel means nothing, im quite confident in my skills as a player on wolf and i dont need to be told what to do SO BACK THE *** OFF
Duck

Post by Duck »

I'm not referring to the duel. I happen to agree with you about dueling. It proves nothing. However, in this instance you agreed to said duel. If you didn't want to hear about being owned, then don't agree to a duel.

Rush: There are LOTS of people (including myself at times, and including you) that get wrapped up in the social aspects of RTCW. I see it with my own clanmates and I see it with people from other clans. There are NO clans that do as we preach. NOBODY just shuts up and plays all the time. When Chili went out and agreed to a duel, he agreed to the sh** talking afterward.
My God...its full of stars!!!
[Mob]RushHour

Post by [Mob]RushHour »

yeah i understand what you mean by that. but damn its a game ive learned there is no point in biaching over a game. you get frustrated just quit, or change ur name or w/e but all these areguements are getting on my nerves..if only i could drink im sure id be somewhere passed out in a bar. but until then ill have to settle for orange juice and a good comedy....

<---logs off for the night
-[x]- badman

Post by -[x]- badman »

Hmm DeathsDoor has been around since i was a young noob.

i doubt he would do anything to start trouble.
are u ready to die!
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I am a vet on Oc32 and I have known Deaths for a long time he isn't a troublemaker. This is all I have to say after reading this thread. Yeah Yeah so we all get carried away talking, not a reason to call a vote to shut them up. I mean if we did that everytime I would think that anyone responding to this post would never be able to talk in the game again :shock: :shock: The only time I deem justified to call a vote is if someone is outright being rude and showing absoulutely no respect to anyone. Go figure those votes usually go to the noobs. Seriously what is the point of all of this :D :D