CHEATER/HACKER

Discussion for ET Players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

eclipse+

Re: CHEATER/HACKER

Post by eclipse+ »

187rich wrote: And there was this ace player just owning every1 so i was a bit curious and went spec looked at his stats 70 kills 95headshots
That's nothing special, just a good player.
::Amish World Order::#awo @gamesurge.net::http://www.amishworldorder.org
kingbolt

Nothing special

Post by kingbolt »

Wrong...there IS something special if a random player owns EVERYONE on server. NO ONE is sooooo good that there are no others even near. If someone says other I would ask : "Do you believe in Santa too...or have you seen God in person ?"

Those questions are at the same level than "the GOOOOOD player who owns everyone"
deej

Post by deej »

lol with all do respect I have played a couple of matches on our server where I "owned" the entire server just because of the noobs on there standing still, throwing airstrikes on their own teams, stepping in my mines, and forgetting to prone - which basically made me cry since good players don't visit our servers anymore :( - boohoo

there are public servers out there which are infested with newbies we can all own with our eyes closed and there are servers where the speed of play is so high you have to be really good to keep up.

for the 1st case try neelix.skynet.be:27960, for the second try games04.telenet.be. :-).
Our servers now run on 64 bit steroids. Point your ET to:
- Forgotten Ground StopWatch Server with occasional wolfrof 1
- Fraggle Rock ETPub Server - Mix up ET/UT & Duke Nukem
kingbolt

Post by kingbolt »

I assumed that we were talking about servers with good players :shock:

If you want to know which kind...try JAELKIHUVI at Finland....many will not smile when they go there :)

I positively NOT was talking about newbie servers :)
Deus

Post by Deus »

[spam]
so what about an etpro masterbanlist ?
I guess there are several people who will host a mirror for that.
[/spam]
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

[pH*Deus] wrote:[spam]
so what about an etpro masterbanlist ?
I guess there are several people who will host a mirror for that.
[/spam]
i will never take part in that though ppl deserver a 2nd chance besides how about bad admin that ban inocent ppl
[FuN]mazza

Post by [FuN]mazza »

u think ppl deserve a 2nd chance after being found with cheats in their cfgs????

all [FuN] servers are ambl enabled, and trust me its only ppl caught with hacks that go on these lists, and it's quite surprising how many ppl u thought u knew get caught :?

personally i feel if someone needs to use any sort of wallhack/aimbot they deserve a ban from the face of the earth :D hang em up by their wotsits and leave em out to dry for all the honest players to take shots at on the way past :shock:
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

yes mazz that wut manny ppl think but not me

im different i even had a guy on my server he was a full positive cheater and after some talknig about it he admintted it since hep layed et from the day the demo came out and got bored but didnt ban or kick him

since etpro already blocked the cheat though

i think any deserve a 2nd chance no matter wut they do
tWIStd

Post by tWIStd »

what 3clits said.....
but i'd love to see demos, if they exist
wet weed bad, wet crack good
kingbolt

Post by kingbolt »

again...I agree with Mazzas comment...fully. And there are many NEW cheats coming out every now and then....sometimes they really work too. And so long as the cheat is undetectable everyone using that cheat can say "I am not cheating...prove it". Sad cases. I knew few of those morons...and when they got nailed the only comment was...."you just cant play...". Phew.....
[FuN]mazza

Post by [FuN]mazza »

guess we'll need to agree to disagree on this one m8y....IMO chear0rz are cheat0rz and not welcome in the game whatsoever, i feel we all get bored with online gaming from time to time, that doesn't mean we all go out and dl cheats just because we can

I am a believer in 2nd chances btw, thats why i have only 3 bans in 2 years across the [FuN] servers, but as far as i'm concerned, the cheat0rz can rot in hell, 2nd chances are maybe for ppl who had a bad day and perhaps went about tking ppl cos they were bored or got a bit lippy on the servers, ppl download hacks for one purpose only-to cheat :!:

I don't see why i should give anyone 2nd chance to get a new cheat thats not been found by pb just so they can have ppl say to them "wow et player ure so good, wow wish i could play like that" and i have found out from experience that is what most of them are looking for :? a boost to their egos :?
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

well i think we never agree on this mazz :wink:

you have been server admin longer then me and there for your probley right but i think muy own way about cheater (not that i like them)
kingbolt

Post by kingbolt »

oops :)
DG

Post by DG »

=FF=im2weak4u wrote: i will never take part in that though ppl deserver a 2nd chance besides how about bad admin that ban inocent ppl
hmm sympathy for cheaters, and more to the point: barely literate.

OMG FAG H4X0R!!1111one

j/k
[FuN]mazza

Post by [FuN]mazza »

not nice, the guy is entitled to his point of view, but English is not his native language so give him a break with the "barely literate" comments plz, yes his english is not great but i wish i could speak dutch almost as good as he speaks english :wink:
kusjes
maz :wink: