Map Script Problem

Discussion for Admins of ETPro/BayonET servers.
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Japman

Map Script Problem

Post by Japman »

I seem to be having a problem making the backdoor blowable on battery, or spawn at the garage.

i have put set b_mapscriptdirectory "etpromapscripts" in the server.cfg, but does the server.cfg have to go in the etpro directory. I don't know whehter this is done, because I don't have FTP access to the server (not a clan admin, but they don't know anything 8) )
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: HYPNOTIC!!!
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

the server.cfg can either be inside the etpro directory ot inside etmain (i prefer etpro)

and the map scripts of the map go into etpro/etpromapscrips this normaly done automagicly by a god unzip on the server instal.zip but i jsut say it incase your clan didnt exteact all files properly

also the server.cfg is never exectued automagicly u either have to add +exec server.cfg to the command line where they should have also added +set fs_game etpro or theyexec exec the server.cfg manuel whit exec server.cfg in the server's console :roll:
Japman

Post by Japman »

thanks, will try it out
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: HYPNOTIC!!!