HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion for Admins of Banimod servers.<br>
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Nobody

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Nobody »

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i tried 2 make a server with this mod and when i write this
"set fs_game bani"
it says:"fs_game is write protected."
wtf do i need 2 do 2 make it work??????????????????????

please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I'm AKA as NOBODY(JIM) on RTCW...........
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

read the goddamn manual, it's a command line option
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

easiest thing for you to do is scroll up to the top of this page, click on the search button and type in fs_game
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

anmd its +set fs_game "bani"
-Prospector-

Post by -Prospector- »

If you don't know how to activate the mod, then I will show you how. To activate the corresponding mod, right click on the Wolfenstein shortcut, then type this at the very end of the target destination where it should be executed by a command: +set fs_game bani
Now run your server and it should work accurately. Nothing should be complicated for you my friend. :)
System Specs: Prospector's Place, 512MB of RAM PC3200 512MB Corsair, Albatron GeForce4 Ti4600 128MB AGP 8x, Intel Pentium 4 2.4B Ghz 2.66B Ghz 533Mhz FSB, ATA133 40GB Maxtor 7200 RPM, Jetway 865GDMP 800FSB
-[SomeonE]-

Post by -[SomeonE]- »

Prospector's Place, 512MB of RAM DDR400 / PC3200, Nvidia GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB AGP 8x, Intel Pentium 4 2.4B Ghz (2.66B Ghz overclocked) 533Mhz 512KB, ATA133 40GB Maxtor 7,200 RPM, Jetway 865GDMP 800FSB
how much can your computer handle in a server? with you playing and without you playing and with how much of a max rate and connection?
________
Sichuan FAW Toyota Motor history
Last edited by -[SomeonE]- on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

-Prospector- wrote:If you don't know how to activate the mod, then I will show you how. To activate the corresponding mod, right click on the Wolfenstein shortcut, then type this at the very end of the target destination where it should be executed by a command: +set fs_game bani
Now run your server and it should work accurately. Nothing should be complicated for you my friend. :)
do i need the 1.33 version 4 my RTCW??? if yes tell me where i can upgrade it pls!
I'm AKA as NOBODY(JIM) on RTCW...........
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

check your other post
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Cakemix

Post by Cakemix »

-Prospector- wrote:If you don't know how to activate the mod, then I will show you how. To activate the corresponding mod, right click on the Wolfenstein shortcut, then type this at the very end of the target destination where it should be executed by a command: +set fs_game bani
I did that and the game comes up like it normally does. It doesn't have all the options that are available. Whenever I bring down the console and type a bani command, it gives me "unkown command"

Also, when I fire up the game and click Multiplayer>Options>Mods, nothing is there. I have the bani folder in my RTCW folder. Do I need to place it in Main?
Bani owns meh