Yet ANOTHER interesting Instagib idea.

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

hmm sometimes im but, its lust i like to keep instagib the way it is
Indifference

Post by Indifference »

I guess I can see how pliers can add another level to the game...

No loud Mauser to give away your position. Nope, Stealthy as can be... Until the other team hears the squishing explosion of organs and sinue as an enemy liquifies before you. Then there's running... And screaming... "Oh, the Humanity..." "LIES!" "DECEPTION!" INSTAGIB PLIERS!!!!!

That is, of course assuming you can get the drop on someone who is carrying an instagib mauser and is paraniod due to the fact that EVERYONE ELSE also has instagib mausers, not to mention that the munchies are kickin' in from the last bowl.

If you can consistantly get that close and kill, then everyone else must be using 286's. You know, the kind that had the little knob for the variable speed processor that went from 8 to 20 MHz, and the whopping 64K of ram! Ah, the not so good ole' days!

Yeah, It'd be hella cool for one round in a map rotation to be Instagib Pliers Only, but I seriously can't see it going farther than that.
I appreciate Medics... They make nice targets in my scope.
Liquid

Post by Liquid »

funny, I still have an old 286 in my attic we tried to donate it to the Salvation Army, but they wouldnt take it.....what the fuck you try to help some people and they wont even let you....damn hobos!!!!....lol..jk :D :D
You cant hold back the liquid...ohhh...ohhh...lol...jk.
Woodman

Post by Woodman »

How 'bout a nade only server!!

I want to be king!
The Mighty Wood
JEXLIN

Post by JEXLIN »

Indifference, that's what I'm saying. You shouldn't have to worry about the pliers since you have a mauser, but wouldn't it be really fun to embarass someone by killing them with pliers? The first couple days of it would be weird cause lots of people would act goofy but then it'd be instagib as normal, and a little side weapon heh.