I have proof that you may not deny my potential to be god!

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

G*Rock

Post by G*Rock »

ph0g i have 2 words:
*ahem* Your Crazy (LOL :lol: )
Phog You IDIOT!!!!
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

cow... remember the egyptians didn't believe the Jewish god was God either... rotflmfao
~note~
i am neither announcing nor denouncing the ability of Ph0g or God or any such entity i am just arguing, and hence um what was my point.. eh forget it
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

The Big Bad Cow wrote:
Lack of followers does nothing to disrupt my potential of being god.
Ph0g you infantile palooka (hint: check the slang definition)! I am not saying that at all! I am just saying that it does not matter how much potential for being god you have because you have no followers. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU SO IT DOES NOT MATTER!
Hey dipshit, the fact that the potential exists is what makes it matter, followers or not.

You say because I have no followers, my potential to be god doesn't matter. But Christianity or any other huge religion could have started with one man, and at that time there were no followers, yet the potential still existed. It is because this potential exists that there is reason to recognise it.

No matter how you look at it, I have the potential to be god, and you can't deny it. When there is a potential, it matters, now back away before you give them more convincing evidence of just how inferior and ignorant you really are :).
I am Ph0g, you are not.
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

Granted, potential is there, but you cannot be God.

You claim to be God yet you have come to earth without definite purpose. You have not stated a purpose in being, and as of now it is too late to do so. Why have you come to earth? When are you leaving? Why did you create Earth? You have not provided answers to these questions before they were asked. You simply stated that you were God, and it is not possible to prove or disprove the fact that you are God.

God would need a definite reason to come to Earth.
Ph0g wrote:Bottom Line: You can not deny the potential for something you can not disprove. The lack of ability to disprove something comes from the very potential for it to be true, if none such potential existed, there would be a way to disprove it.

So, until someone can prove that there is or isn't a god at all, and can then prove that I am not that god, you must all accept the potential that Ph0g truly is...god.
Simply put, you have not stated a reason in your being. If you are God you have come to your Earth without purpose. I think this alone disproves that you are in fact not God.
wood144

Post by wood144 »

perhaps god did not create the world nor does he particiapte in it....fact is phog could be god....i could be god and not know it as could teammate or anyone else....it's pointless to argue cause the variables are infinate
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

wood144 wrote:perhaps god did not create the world nor does he particiapte in it....fact is phog could be god....i could be god and not know it as could teammate or anyone else....it's pointless to argue cause the variables are infinate
What is God's purpose then if he did not create the world? I would not call some entity "God" if it were not the creator/sustainer of all things. What is a God who does not participate in the world?

Oh, and for the record, I am also God.....
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Definition of a God:
A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.

The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being.

A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people, especially a male deity thought to control some part of nature or reality.

An image of a supernatural being; an idol.

One that is worshiped, idealized, or followed: Money was their god.

A very handsome man.

A powerful ruler or despot.

Are you any of these? Answer: is NO
you did not create this universe, you are not seen by anyone who has the possiblity of doing this, you have no more powers than anyone else (in fact you are probably a weak little nerd), you are not seen as a god or idol expect maybe from your mom, you are not worshiped, you are definetly not handsome(never seen you, but you said so yourself your ugly :D ), you are not a ruler.

so where is your physical proof on this huh?
Last edited by I-M nUbee on Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

nUbee and Teammate, problem is...there is no actual definition of "God", all religions have their own ideas of just what "God" is, and the only thing they *all* agree on is that "God" is the superior being. It is my belief that I am that superior being ;).

Having not created the world nor achieved perfection does not mean I can not be god, it simply means I can not be your vision of what god is.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

god is superior to EVERYONE. You are not superior to everyone in anyway. Therefore, you are not God. so... argument settled.
Der Kammisar

Post by Der Kammisar »

Technically he's not claiming to be God he's claiming to have the potential to be God. Big Difference.

I have the potential to be a lamppost, but thank Ph0g I'm not one!

BTW...

Ph0g Damn U!
Ph0g Damn U All to HELL!!
*slaps nuclear detenation switch*
=SWAT=DerKammisar
Bucknutz

Post by Bucknutz »

Now there's a scary freakin thought... 8)
Rehab is for quitters.
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Der Kammisar wrote:Technically he's not claiming to be God he's claiming to have the potential to be God. Big Difference.

I have the potential to be a lamppost, but thank Ph0g I'm not one!

BTW...

Ph0g Damn U!
Ph0g Damn U All to HELL!!
*slaps nuclear detenation switch*
But as you can see, according to Ph0g, the definition of God is "The Superior Being". but since he is NOT the superior being in the eyes of everyone, or physicaly, therefore he has no potential to be god as "The superior being". Neither does anyone else.
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Der Kammisar wrote:Technically he's not claiming to be God he's claiming to have the potential to be God.
By the way, he did just say this,
Ph0g wrote:It is my belief that I am that superior being
Anyone who believes in god knows that he is either the creator, or the ultimate being. Ph0g has no potential to be either.

One: we all know that he is not the creator(even ph0g admited this)

Two: if he absolutly believes that he is, in everyway, better than everyone on this planet, then he could have physical proof of his "Potential". But does he have it? NO
wood144

Post by wood144 »

why is everyone thinking that phog is even talking in a monothiestic veiw here....perhaps phog is claiming to be potentially one of many gods...like in greek culture Dionysus (sp?) was the god of wine and good times. he had no supreme power over nature and he did not create the universe but he was still a god
The Big Bad Cow

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

PH0G WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKING?????? Wow, ph0g you need to actually READ my posts before you flame them.
1) You have no one who believes in your religion. Thats becuase...
2) You have no proof of being a superior being.
3) You were born like us. What does that make your parents? Are they gods to?

4) You will eventually die like the rest of us. I God, being a superior being, does not die. How are you going to explain going to your own hell when you die?
5) There are people who are smarter than you. There are people who are stronger than you. It is not possible to be superior over them in every which way.
6) Your potential for being god is so small it is not even worth considering.

Ph0g, really this is the most immature behavior that I have ever seen from you. Its not funny, its annoying.
Memorable Quotes:
"And i'm off like a prom dress."
"This is more fun than a dozen rubber chickens!"
"Its that time of the week again... Yep. I'm in the shower."
"Froth and awe!!!"
:moo: