I have proof that you may not deny my potential to be god!

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Bucknutz

Post by Bucknutz »

Oh yeah, no one here cares about me either.

I'm so broken up about it... :crying:

Rehab is for quitters.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

ok... all the points so little time
1 bucknutz 88mph is hardly the speed of light
2 science is disproving something not proving something
YOU must disprove ph0g being god... he has to prove nothing
3 as i said jesus can die... he was supperior why can't ph0g you can't say but he was superior because he was the son of god. If he was superior in every way he couldn't have died
4 i don't believe anyone saw jesus do these things because i believe they are metaphorical...
5 you CAN NOT use christian arguements to disprove another religion... all ph0g has to do is file with the American government and his religion would be recognised by the US government... he could buy things tax free
5b don't do this ph0g if you get caught for using it fraudulently you can be arrested for tax fraud
6 oh f*ck i give up... just open your minds people the majority of the world is NOT christian, so using christian arguments against any other religion is pointless
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Bucknutz

Post by Bucknutz »

88mph is only the beginning... that's when THIS little baby kicks in (unfortunately it needs 1.21 jigawatts to run optimally)

I've got one installed in my pinto, the potential is all there, baby!

PS... no one has to disprove Ph0g is GOD, all he's saying is he has the potential, which is completely different.
Rehab is for quitters.
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

(enters the wise fett) man i gotta say, this iz some long ass argument :lol: ....but phog haz a point.
hey, some of u guys hav your belief that god (if there iz one, hey who knows!) is THE or A superior being, do any of u know who ludwig feuerbach iz? well he believed in chain reactions and all that shit, so if god did create the universe, who or what created god? :roll:
btw define superior, wot makes one superior to another? i cant disprove the possibility of there being no god either (again if there iz one) but i am simply statin a few things just to make people think a lil, at no point hav i sed there iz no god :D adios amigos :D :D :D peace out 8)

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Fett I will use my potentially godly powers to kill you in your sleep if you ever post like that again :).

Use some fucking punctuation and proper grammar please, god damn. I can't stand reading that shit.

Oh and Gotenks, in essence proving and disproving is the same damn thing.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
Der Kammisar

Post by Der Kammisar »

in essence proving and disproving is the same thing
.... and prove to me that you can prove something to me. What is this notion of "proof" anyways? :P
=SWAT=DerKammisar
The Big Bad Cow

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

The problem with you trying to argue that I am not "God", is the fact that there is no definition of "God". God is defined by the religion which references him, which in this case is mine. That allows me to define "God" how I please. In my case, I have simply defined "God" as the superior being. It doesn't matter if no other religion defines "God" that way, mine does, and there is nothing you can do to change that.

Now, you want to argue that I am not a superior being? Well here is your first problem. General superiority can't be measured, so the statement is fool-proof.
Ph0g I am using your own definition of god. That definition is "a superior being". Ph0g, no matter what you say there will always be someone who will be superior over you in something. Thus you can not have this "general superiorness" that is so fool proof. This means it is impossible for you to be god. And THAT means that you have no potential. Remember Ph0g, I am not saying this, your own definition is.
Memorable Quotes:
"And i'm off like a prom dress."
"This is more fun than a dozen rubber chickens!"
"Its that time of the week again... Yep. I'm in the shower."
"Froth and awe!!!"
:moo:
The Big Bad Cow

Thanks nUbee, I will keep in mind that there is no chance that the Christian god exists, because he has no proof.
ph0g, the christian god has POTENTIAL! (a LOT more potential than you!)
We also have a lot of supporting evidence. There is a big chance that the christian god exists. Your own ignorance meter is beeping! It shows the highest level possible. :lol2:
Memorable Quotes:
"Froth and awe!!!"
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

The Big Bad Cow wrote:
Thanks nUbee, I will keep in mind that there is no chance that the Christian god exists, because he has no proof.
I personally have done research and there is no more ACTUAL evidence that the christian God exists more than there is evidence that the Greeko-Roman Panthion existed
We also have a lot of supporting evidence. There is a big chance that the christian god exists. Your own ignorance meter is beeping! It shows the highest level possible. :lol2:
there is not a BIG chance that the christian god exists, ony if you believe in god can you say there is a big chance... which is pointless to athiests
My Website
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

hey cow, u speak of superior being and that shit, tell me, wot makes one superior to another? hey ph0g... this iz the internet... no one uses proper grammar and shit :lol: lol. aight guyz i be off to bed, its like 4am here, adios amigos :D :D :D
peace out 8)

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Ph0g I am using your own definition of god. That definition is "a superior being". Ph0g, no matter what you say there will always be someone who will be superior over you in something. Thus you can not have this "general superiorness" that is so fool proof. This means it is impossible for you to be god. And THAT means that you have no potential. Remember Ph0g, I am not saying this, your own definition is.
Technically there will always be a being of highest superiority at any given time. There is nothing that prevents my potential from becoming that being if I am not already. You say there is always someone superior to me, but you have no proof of that. Even if I am not superior right now, the potential is still there. So if I have the potential to some day become the superior being, then I have the potential to be the god of my religion.

Thus there is no impossibility.
We also have a lot of supporting evidence. There is a big chance that the christian god exists. Your own ignorance meter is beeping! It shows the highest level possible.
What is even more likely than the far-fetched tellings of the bible, is that a desperate and primative mankind required something to live for and an explanation for all that he didn't know. However, the inferiority of such belief in a modern world becomes more apparent with each passing day.

Is it more likely that a Christian god exists than me being god? Yes. But that is not my argument, my argument is that I have the potential to be god, nothing more, nothing less. So don't bother arguing about support, evidence, and probability, because none of that is relevant to my argument.

Cow, for once wouldn't you love to know what it is like to be right about something?
hey cow, u speak of superior being and that shit, tell me, wot makes one superior to another? hey ph0g... this iz the internet... no one uses proper grammar and shit lol. aight guyz i be off to bed, its like 4am here, adios amigos
peace out
If the internet is a city, people who present information like you do are the sewage drains. Incase you didn't notice, not everyone on the internet feels the need to convince the world they dropped out of elementary school. Typing shit your way may be easy, but it is one hell of a job to be the person reading it.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
The Big Bad Cow

I personally have done research and there is no more ACTUAL evidence that the christian God exists more than there is evidence that the Greeko-Roman Panthion existed
there is not a BIG chance that the christian god exists, ony if you believe in god can you say there is a big chance... which is pointless to athiests
I am not talking about actual evidence, gotenks. Why dont you try READING my post this time instead of skimming it. I am talking about supporting evidence. Oh, and if you want to see the pantheon, go to Rome and check out! :lol2: Or, if your too lazy, just look at the link.

http://www.kent.k12.wa.us/curriculum/so ... theon.html

Before I didnt have time to list some examples of my supporting evidence, but I tell you that the bible is not on the list. What I was refering to is the testimionals and witnessings of God's work. If a guy is tossed 12 feet into the air after being hit by a car and gets up without a scratch, then you have to admit that seems pretty impossible. I dont know if the story exactly goes like that but I know that it happened. The guy said that an angle appeared and protected him. You have no proof that this never happened, nor do you have proof that this guy lied, nor do you have proof that I am lying. In order this to happen without God's intervention, the Newton's laws of motion would have to be broken. This is the supporting evidence that I talked about.

Ph0g you mentally challanged sewer rat, think before you post.
You say there is always someone superior to me, but you have no proof of that. Even if I am not superior right now, the potential is still there. So if I have the potential to some day become the superior being, then I have the potential to be the god of my religion.
So now you admit that you are not God at this moment in time. so now you are telling me that you only have the potential to become god in the future. Interesting. Oh, and I do have proof that someone will always outbest you in something. Here is an example: There was a story in the news about a kid who graduated from collage at the age of 13. Ph0g, you are already over that age. Thus this kid has bested you because he has more knowledge than you did at the same age. You may become superior in other things but you will never be able to out-best every single person on this planet at every little thing possible. That would be impossible. This applies to the future too: No matter what you do, a cheetah's potential top speed is much greater than any human being on the planet. Do you really think it is possible to travel faster than 63mph without any outside help? Its not physically possible. Its really ironic how you make fun of me never being right when you really have no idea who is right and who isnt.
Memorable Quotes:
"Froth and awe!!!"
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

I am not talking about actual evidence, gotenks. You have no proof that this never happened, nor do you have proof that this guy lied, nor do you have proof that I am lying. In order this to happen without God's intervention, the Newton's laws of motion would have to be broken. This is the supporting evidence that I talked about.
man he's so close to understanding here... it's not actuall proof he's talking about you have no proof that he isn't a god, nor do you have proof that he lied, nor do you have proof that i'm lieing (though i'm not saying he is a god nor god just saying that scientifically the burden of proof lies in disproving it, remember the world was flat till someone disproved that idea), hell the guy with the car, maybe neo saved him... lol anyway all i'm saying is you have to grant the possibility of ph0g being god, especially in his own religion or you have to deny the possibility of their BEING a God because no, there is no and never can be any proof to the affirmative of anything, only disproof exists and time will tell with that
My Website
SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

The Big Bad Cow wrote:So now you admit that you are not God at this moment in time. so now you are telling me that you only have the potential to become god in the future.

Potential:Noun

1 a : something that can develop or become actual <a potential for violence> b : PROMISE 2
2 a : any of various functions from which the intensity or the velocity at any point in a field may be readily calculated b : the work required to move a unit positive charge from a reference point (as at infinity) to a point in question

Potential: ADJ
1 : existing in possibility : capable of development into actuality <potential benefits>
2 : expressing possibility; specifically : of, relating to, or constituting a verb phrase expressing possibility, liberty, or power by the use of an auxiliary with the infinitive of the verb (as in "it may rain")

This entire argument (not Cow's but this entire thread) is bogus, the very use of the word potential means he is not God at this moment in time but he has the potential to become God later. And with that argument I would have to say he is right we have no argument against that.
CorpseGrinder

Re: I have proof that you may not deny my potential to be go

Post by CorpseGrinder »

Ph0g wrote:...without denying the potential for there to be a god at all that is.

Our beliefs are that which we can't prove nor disprove. If we could they would not be beliefs but understandings.

Because no one's belief can be proved, they are no more valid than the next belief. One may be able to support their belief better than another, but since neither can be proved nor disproved, the potential for both remain.

This means that for you to deny my potential to be god, is for you to deny the potential of god existing at all!
By making this statement, you imply that you know what qualifications it requires to be god. If you had never made the statement, maybe it would be so, but having made the statement you imply you could qualify. So, that is my question to you. What makes you think you qualify or have the potential to qualify? Only someone that knows what it take to be god or a god would imply that they have potential to be god.
I am a loser that can't handle commitment.