Server Status for your Website

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Skemcin

Server Status for your Website

Post by Skemcin »

Hi folks, I recently learned of this site by playing the http://www.qd-clan.com ET server and wanted to drop in and let the webmasters know of a tool I build a couple years ago. It is called InfoApp and it is a customizable Server Status object that displays all your server information and players currently online. It shows maps and has a map rotation page that you can administer and offer download links from.

There is more information on my site http://www.infoapp.net . If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or email.

Thanks and happy holidays.

P.S. I understand that this is a plug (advertisement) and it is my first post. I understand than some, if not many, may feel this is inappropriate. However, I am a seasoned forum user on several sites and I'm not here just to pop my head in then out. You will find that I will be able to contribute to the forum in due time. Thanks for your understanding.

Skemcin
|MOD|Cobra

Post by |MOD|Cobra »

yea,skems awesome, i used this on my old servers, works great
Skemcin

Post by Skemcin »

good to hear and glad you have used it - your tag and name look familiar!! I have a new site design I want to roll out this winter and some improvement plans for InfoApp.

I haven't announced this information on my site but my unofficial plan is to make InfoApp a web service too. For all the web programmers, this will introduce a huge amount of flexibility as you will not be restricted to the HTML that my Code Creater presents.

I hope, once coded, that I can offer even more game titles. I also want to remove the ad banners and make the HTML version free and charge a very small fee for the web service users.

Again, this all in my head right now, so we will see how I find the time to move this concept forward.

Thanks for the reply and let me know if there is anything I can do. I always welcoem suggests/feedback.
|MOD|Cobra

Post by |MOD|Cobra »

Skemcin wrote:good to hear and glad you have used it - your tag and name look familiar!! I have a new site design I want to roll out this winter and some improvement plans for InfoApp.

I haven't announced this information on my site but my unofficial plan is to make InfoApp a web service too. For all the web programmers, this will introduce a huge amount of flexibility as you will not be restricted to the HTML that my Code Creater presents.

I hope, once coded, that I can offer even more game titles. I also want to remove the ad banners and make the HTML version free and charge a very small fee for the web service users.

Again, this all in my head right now, so we will see how I find the time to move this concept forward.

Thanks for the reply and let me know if there is anything I can do. I always welcoem suggests/feedback.
Yea, im now known as vitaminR on [AS] :) 8)