Idiot people in MOB

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Diamond

Idiot people in MOB

Post by Diamond »

admin you have to do something about the MOB clan,
every night when they are there in oc16 they start making rules like who is in wich team and if u dont agree or say anything they call votes to kick or stfu u . samething if u are not as good as they think they are..
this is getting really annoying, and Im pretty sure too many people feel the same.
Check the log of OC16 plz about the votes from MOB members ( Shimano, random-name, ferrari..... ) and u will see what Im talking about it.
Mr-ShiManO

well

Post by Mr-ShiManO »

About this complaint. The thing is we like to play as a team, so therefore we try to get everyone from mob on one team, we ask nicely if people will switch us teams, mostly we get rude replies, so then we proceed to callvote to kick, its passes then the player we kicked comes right back in no harm done. We are not rude to others, it is a mob rule not to talk smack unless defending. Just to clear up this whiners complaints, take it easy.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

if you want to clan stack you should get your own damn server.
Mr-ShiManO

crack

Post by Mr-ShiManO »

ya know Ku is a hawaiian war god, He deserves better representation, all hail KU!!! **faces south and bows**?? :lol:
Diamond

Post by Diamond »

its a public server and u dont own it that mean u cant make rules..... what u are doing is kicking people so the people on ur clan can get on the same side and I dont think u are allowed to do that.
also you keep annoying people with ur kiddy attitude, you keep saying that you are good and the rest are noobs.
there is some people who have the age of your parents who play they came to enjoy the game not to be annoyed with your bad conversation.
you are taking the same road KK clan took and for that every1 started to hate them.
anway the admin have to clear this out....
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

Evidence?
Diamond

Post by Diamond »

the log file can say everything
Mr-ShiManO

diamond,,,,

Post by Mr-ShiManO »

Well, to clear this up, I am a wolf god, and I am better than all of you damn noobs..Hahaha just jokin. Well I do not have a kiddy attitude, I have made it quite clear that i sound older than you do, I havent replied negatiely yet. You are the one that has started the smack talk. I dont remember telling everyone they are noobs, So i would appreciate it if you would stop pulling whiney ass comments out of your rectum and get some proof. Got a condump, screenshots? What? Dont know that those are? Its ok, just go back to playing, and try not to cry. Oh and stop wasting up net space with your kiddish complaints....Cya in the game, noob, hahaha. :lol:
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

Diamond wrote:the log file can say everything
No...
bani wrote:For the oldcrows servers, I am now adopting a policy similar to blueyonder's in that complaints are only accepted when accompanied by recorded demos.

please remember to include /players in your console so i dont have to dig in server logs for player guids.
random name

Post by random name »

I dont really post here, but I thought I should reply to this.

The [MoB] guys all sat down this evening after alittle spat with X@tef and for forsaken both members of the -X- Clan. We have had our diffrences in the past, and words were exchanged on both sides of the argument.

Alittle background...

ShiManO was in the middle of a VS battle with someone (cant recall who) and shimano said "hi canadian" to X@tef.. X@tef's reply back was "Im fucking your mom shimano".. and that set off the rest of the guys in the group.. (i wish i knew how to do a condump? ill have to learn that for future reference)

words were exchanged and after a few more comments i called a STFU on X@tef.. it stayed that way for 2 min (i told forsaken we would take it off in 5 min).. and X@tef left..

X@tef came back in.. and was UNSTFU at that point, and just went off on everyone basically.. he called a STFU on me and it didnt pass..

he said everytime he saw me he would call a stfu when he knew it would pass.. and just went off.. anyways.. long story short..

i want to PUBLICLY appologize to X@TEF and FORSAKEN.. i want to end all stupid and childish hostilities between us all.. is that a possibility? :?
[MoB]FerRari

Post by [MoB]FerRari »

....... I guess I im sorry for acting childish? I dont know Dimond so ? ok to clear things up we had a MoB meeting bout the shit talking and it will stop,unless its for defence perpouses. So all who hated MoB give us a second chance and hopfully the beef between us we can settle it. Yah we want to play for fun a well yah know. Take it easy
random name

Post by random name »

on a side note..

i tried to goto the X site http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/ and post a public apology from myself on behalf of the members of our group.. but it appears as if their site is down for maintenance?
[MoB]FerRari

Post by [MoB]FerRari »

Me to Random so X guys if your reading I guess we will apoligize here. Im sorry guys.
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

Awww.. How nice.. :lol:
Mr-ShiManO

ok

Post by Mr-ShiManO »

I must agree, a clean slate is desireable. So if i must swallow my pride, and appologize I will do so. I am sorry if I had made any comments that had angered people in the past. Hopefully everyone will be able to get along better, hold hands and sing koom-bah-yah. Cya in the game....