Bani, you're the oldcrows administratior?.........

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

lethaldosage

Bani, you're the oldcrows administratior?.........

Post by lethaldosage »

Bani, great servers you have at oldcrows but .......... oldcrows server,if not a map rotation, please add some more maps to your server list at oldcrows32 instagibb goldrush. We would all appreciate it deeply. If I have to play Ice and Depot any more. I might just shoot myself :!: lol I hear it all the time in their from everybody too.....thanks man
Mr-Tyler

i agree

Post by Mr-Tyler »

Yea i agree... I think beach would be cool. otherwise ice and depot make me want to take a dump on myself!
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

Beach can't be used for goldrush. It's an MP/SW map only. Goldrush maps must be CP.
ZarkingFardwarks

Post by ZarkingFardwarks »

beach, no, but destruction is a pretty fun goldrush map, sub isn't too bad either

-zf
wimpy

Post by wimpy »

Actually there is a CP Beach. You can find it here:

http://www.rtcwfiles.com/file.info?ID=1564

If you like it maybe you can get Bani to have Goldrush support it. Then you could play Goldrush on it.
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

wimpy wrote:Actually there is a CP Beach.
CP Beach is not a true CP game. It simulates CP, but you can't use the flags for goldrush.
Be seeing you!
wimpy

Post by wimpy »

Gyro,

I already know that Goldrush doesn't support it. I also read your response to SWAT about "true CP" maps. I am a little confused. Could you point me in the right direction by explaining it a little more? Since people are always asking for new maps, maybe you could create a thread to let them know what to look for in a map. I suppose this is the same with Assassin?
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

wimpy wrote:Gyro,

I already know that Goldrush doesn't support it. I also read your response to SWAT about "true CP" maps. I am a little confused. Could you point me in the right direction by explaining it a little more? Since people are always asking for new maps, maybe you could create a thread to let them know what to look for in a map. I suppose this is the same with Assassin?
The easiest way to confirm a map's type(s) is to download the map, and do a "Find Files or Folders" Named xxxxxxx.pk3 containing the text cp (or mp or sw). You can search on RTCWFiles.com for CP or Checkpoint / Check Point. Or look under their multiplayer files:

http://www.rtcwfiles.com/sort.files?cat=627&ref=455

Or check here:

http://web.filefront.com/iron-bin/ff/ro ... ategory__0;

I'm not sure about assassin - it is a banimod add-on, not a standard map type. I haven't played it much... could be, though.
Be seeing you!
lethaldosage

Post by lethaldosage »

Ok guys who cares about cp beach or anything.......We just need a map rotation or something at oldcrows32 for us hardcore instagibb goldrush players
wimpy

Post by wimpy »

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread, but I always thought that any CP map would work with Goldrush. Nope. Gyro helped me to see that in order to use the map it needs to be listed in the CP maps in the create server menu or when you call a vote click type "CP" then click map.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

hardcore instagib goldrush players.......roflmao
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Mr-Tyler

Post by Mr-Tyler »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:hardcore instagib goldrush players.......roflmao
hahahahahhahahahahahaha
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:hardcore instagib goldrush players.......roflmao
NOT neccessarily instagib!
Be seeing you!
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

ok then

hardcore goldrush players..... still roflmao.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
-[x]- badman

yep

Post by -[x]- badman »

yep a map rotation would prove usefull on that server. u know a little change of scenery for the 32players.

hmmm 1 more thing whats so funny about hardcore goldrush players. myself playing alot of goldrush see people posting things about its shear luck and timing. but yet i NEVER see noobs ontop unless they are a cow.
i see the same people ontop all the time.

but alot of them have a point sometimes u will have alot of gold and get screwed out of points by a camping noob.

so my point is goldrush does take some skill but i personally think mp is where the more skilled team players play.
are u ready to die!