Spawn at garage command post
37%
No change
6%

Total votes: 131

joerilla

Post by joerilla »

increase speed + spawn @ CP

btw do you know a release date 4 the next et-pro version? :)
zeke

Post by zeke »

Please increase speed of the tank on Goldrush also. That map needs other changes too but that's a start at least. Not rebuildable tank barriers are another thing. As it is now its way to easy to get a full hold and even if you don’t the map just takes too much time. It is a nice map but it really needs some changes.
dA*Rogue

Post by dA*Rogue »

My vote was for 'spawn at garage command post, increase tank speed'. This would certainly change the face of fuel dump in competitive play, and could make it an alternative to the same maps I seem to be playing all the time.

Off topic:Goldrush rebuildable tank barriers are good, and it would certainly be detrimental to see the above postee's proposal implemented in my league
_JR_

Post by _JR_ »

What if allies can only spawn at CP when their commandpost is up and running (like in Radar near the side entrance)?
dA*Rogue

Post by dA*Rogue »

That's how it would be _JR_...
imagine

Post by imagine »

zeke wrote:Please increase speed of the tank on Goldrush also. That map needs other changes too but that's a start at least. Not rebuildable tank barriers are another thing. As it is now its way to easy to get a full hold and even if you don’t the map just takes too much time. It is a nice map but it really needs some changes.
As Rogue said, Goldrush is probably one of the most favoured maps here in Australia for Competition play, with some tweaks such as the speed of the tank increased sets Goldrush to be a very good map to play on.
zeke wrote:the map just takes too much time
Back on topic, have you actually played Fueldump in Competition Play? Fueldump by far takes longer to complete than Goldrush and is much easier to lock down. Making the constructable box for the bridge a nasty choke point you could easily full hold, and that's only the first of many choke points on this map that could easily be utilised to full hold.

'spawn at garage command post, increase tank speed' gets my vote.
carn!e*imagine
Svartberg

Post by Svartberg »

I agree, although this map is a knockout for experienced 10v10 wars, its a pitfall for stopwatch competition, it's slow, and the allies are too far from the objective (while for the axis it's right down their nose).

Further more, since CB games ussually play without a covert-ops, this will force the game to be tougher for the attack or for the clan to start pack up cov-op players.

Since the game was released, the only times i saw organized games in fueldump was in warfare league or on my squad.
KingJackaL

*bump*

Post by KingJackaL »

Just out of curiousity, are these changes likely to appear in the next ( post 2.0.7 ) version of ET Pro?

...just keen to finally try Fuel Dump out in our tournament :).
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

the changes will be for 2.1 as it will require client changes
KingJackaL

Post by KingJackaL »

thanks for the clarification