a few wishes

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Threshold

Post by Threshold »

Here's a question.

Does ET have cg_simpleitems?

If I remember right it's not in ET. that would be another good thing to have.
Marcovische

Post by Marcovische »

Hello,

Maybe you won't take me serious, because this is my first post. But I have a big wish, could you put the sound "On my way" back in E.T.
It's much faster to put on "z" than telling in Ventrilo/ Teamspreak that you're coming.

gr. Marcovische
Why couldn't explain somebody this to me. In RtCW shrub and ET demo, can you say "/vsay OnMyWay" but not in ET.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

caz the vsays sonuds and voice chats where chanced in ET FULL but it wont be hard to add it anyways only it will be client side thingy
h4ks

Re: a few wishes

Post by h4ks »

Lagger wrote:2. A "b_hidegun" cvar: leet gamers usually use cg_drawgun 0 to get rid of muzzle flash. When 1, this cvar would hide only smg and pistol, but keep the rest of the utensils visible (yeah i know you can make a lame script that does it, but it doesn't work when the game changes weapons for you).
more than that i'd like to have the cg_muzzleflash 0 to actually work, cuz actually the command is accepted by the game but has no effect...i definitely agree with hiro and acealive.
Marcovische

Post by Marcovische »

=FF=im2weak4u wrote:caz the vsays sonuds and voice chats where chanced in ET FULL but it wont be hard to add it anyways only it will be client side thingy
is it posible to change it for all the player on a server?
Hawkhead

Post by Hawkhead »

My biggest wish first....
I know 2.0.7 you can disable/enable Rifle Grenades... but I would like to see admins be able to limit them as with panzers, flamers, mortars, MG42.
On my servers i don't want to disable them completely..but sure would like to limit them.

Also XP save to work when disconnecting for the length of a given campaign. It never seems to work even if you leave and come back during same map.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

Marcovische wrote:
=FF=im2weak4u wrote:caz the vsays sonuds and voice chats where chanced in ET FULL but it wont be hard to add it anyways only it will be client side thingy
is it posible to change it for all the player on a server?
yes it is ez posable you cna also make if for your server yourself :P

if you extrack scripts/wm_allied_chat.voice and scripts/wm_axis_chat.voice

open the files whit word pad

then add

Code: Select all

onmyway
{
	omw.wav	"Afermitive. on my way!"
}
then add the new files to a new .pk3 name it wutever you want like pakomw.pk3 (make sure you keep the good path (scritps/)

then add omw.wav file from rtcw to that pak

thne save it and add that pack to your server nad ppl will be able to use it but they need to downlaod it first :roll:
Marcovische

Post by Marcovische »

not a easy way.. but thxs !
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

its is ez since you only need 3 files

and you only need to modddy the .voice files and add the code i pasted

then save it and .pk3 it all together