strange lags since et pro 3.0.1 bugfix ?! 2 I think

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Superfreak

Post by Superfreak »

Defragga - just for giggles, do you have your framerate capped? I uncapped mine a while back (pre 3.0) and had lag...re-capping at 76 fps seemed to help it...

(Don't ask me why)

(edit) Also, if you run Ventrilo, the newest version has some pretty badass codecs...but they swamp my poor little 128 kbit uplink when I'm playing - just tossing that out too.
defragga

Post by defragga »

Superfreak wrote:Defragga - just for giggles, do you have your framerate capped? I uncapped mine a while back (pre 3.0) and had lag...re-capping at 76 fps seemed to help it...

(Don't ask me why)

(edit) Also, if you run Ventrilo, the newest version has some pretty badass codecs...but they swamp my poor little 128 kbit uplink when I'm playing - just tossing that out too.
My framerate is capped to 90fps, I've allways played with that, and I got a P4 3Ghz and Radeon 9800pro, and most of the time I have that 90fps.

and I'm running TS2 in Clanwars, but I've tested it with/without it, and allways the same:

when I'm alone on the server the lags are just really small, when there are a lot of people on the server, the lags are really huge, the lagometer looks like a ski jumping hill, on the left side streight ahead into the height, and slowly going down to the left :)