pro

Trickjumps in ET

Post by pro »

Ok, I got the LNA Trick jump map.

I can make everyjump

Except the FUELDUMP wall jump

and

Battery NO Assault Ramp needed 1.

Please explain how you get up these w/o increasing g_speed above "320" which is default.

I mean damn is there a glitch or what? Am I missing something =\

I can nail every jump except these two :(
http://www.r3vclan.com

"Old School, always Professional."
todd`

Post by todd` »

fueldump wall jump? you mean battery wall jump?

if you really do mean fueldump, go around to the other side of the gate by the wheel thing, you can run up to a standable spot on the hill. from there, look at the gate with barbed wire on it.. it takes a little health, but run from it onto the slope of the wall. you can crouch and go around the wall to the fuel dump
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

he means the other fueldump nr 4

i cant do it either niether cna i do the batje cliff either
Ragnarok|GER

Post by Ragnarok|GER »

fuelJump:
you know.. theres an exit next to the fueldump wall. allies can go there by using the cage-system. anyway, theres a tree near by. stand next to the tree and do a circlejump in left direction. you need to jump at a corner at the left wall. when landing, do a bunny-jump. if u got enough speed, you'll slide right inside the fueldump. it's hard to explain. i may make a vid or you can just dl "et moves #3"

battery without ramp:
head to the left wall and do a simple strafejump without circle. you'll slide on the wall and stop at a polygon-corner. it's pretty easy. you just need some timing. dl "hangloose" for more information. :)
SickBoy

Post by SickBoy »

It's a very tough jump (the fueldump one). Don't worry if you can't make it, it's too hard to do it in matchplay. Except if you run @ 333 fps, then it's really easy. You can try this with

/forcecvar pmove_msec 3
/pmove_fixed 1

I'm sure you'll get over it with that :wink: