ET Pro lags since et pro 3 and newer [screenis inside]

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

defragga

ET Pro lags since et pro 3 and newer [screenis inside]

Post by defragga »

I promised that I will post some screenshots of my lagometer, when I play et pro 3 or greater ...
This screenshots are taken from ONE match, and this are just a few examples for what happens to me and my connection every hmmm 30 oder 45 seconds ...

The green, and smaller ones, are taken when I'm far away from where the action is ...
The yellow big timeouts in the lagometer are mostly from infights, or where the fighting takes place.

This happens on our clan server, ... when I run et main there, I dont have this lags, when I run 2.0.7 there, I dont have this lags, ... I just have it under et pro 3 or greater :(
Well it's really damn hard to play, when u allways have such lags and timeouts :/
ReyalP

Post by ReyalP »

yellow on the bottom means rate limited. Check your rate under etpro and the sv_maxrate of the etpro 3 servers you are playing on.
send lawyers, guns and money
defragga

Post by defragga »

SCDS_reyalP wrote:yellow on the bottom means rate limited. Check your rate under etpro and the sv_maxrate of the etpro 3 servers you are playing on.
I can (must) live with the yellow stuff (I'm isdn 64k user, so rate 7000) ... but I cant play with this lags, and hills in lagometer
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

looks like antiwarp to me.

b_antiwarp 0 on the server and see what happens.
defragga

Post by defragga »

bani wrote:looks like antiwarp to me.

b_antiwarp 0 on the server and see what happens.
I tested it with b_antiwarp 0 and b_antiwarp 1 ... with another guy on the server, but hmmm, when there are just 2 on the server, the lags are very small, but hmmm I had same very small lags too, even if antiwarp was set to 0

here the screenshot with b_antiwarp 0:

well, as I said we were just 2 guys on the server, but tomorrow I'm gonna test it in a 6on6.
[FF]Adam

Post by [FF]Adam »

i have no idea what this is all about, i'm just watching that avatar

looks like my woman hmmm...... :shock:
**calls susie**
www.thefunnyfarm.net

130:13:82:5:27960
tFF original 4 map